Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Weed Proof a House?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sourdank, Jan 5, 2014.

1. For lack of better words, I am curious as to how I can weed proof my house (keeping the odor from going out the doors and keeping nosy neighbors from looking being suspicious). I live in a condominium. All the condos are attached, but given individual front patios with 2x4 wooden planks around the 24x24 patio with 2-3 inch gaps between the wooden planks. The reason I ask this question is because I had just Toked a bowl and then 5 mins later my nosy cunt of a neighbor came to my door and stuck her nose in the door. She didn't say anything regarding the smell but I could only figure she had smelled it. I am the only college kid that lives there. It's a small community of about 35 condos all adults with families and single adults. I ask because I keep several grams (half an oz up to an oz) at a time. She's never had any reason to suspect mch of me seeing as we've conversed during the day time and she finds me very respectful and intelligent. She's just one of those people you have to keep an eye on. My ideas: I'm considering throwing up some blackout curtains around my windows that can be seen from the street. If I smoke in the house but leave the windows open up stairs, is it going to smell as bad as if I just blew it straight out the window? Same goes for the bathroom "fart fan"...Sorry for the long post. I appreciate anyone/everyone's input. Peace and pot! Toke on.

2. Put a towel under the door 

3. Open up a window and put a fan in front of it to blow the smoke out. You can also use a sploof to exhale into, and if you're worried about the scent in your house, you can burn incense if desired. I don't like the smell of burnt bud so I always burn incense in my room and blow the smoke out the window.

4. fit a square box fan into a second floor window so that the fan blows out the window and simply face it away from where your neighbors would be nosy and suspicious and smoke in that room. the fan sucks all the smoke right out and blows it outside

5. I honestly think you are fine. My buddy lives in an apartment right below a cop, and smokes weed everyday. And weed smoke rises!Just open your window and light a candle.