How to use this thing?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Nightfall Shadow, Nov 26, 2020.

1. I bought a Hooka at a small store that looks just like this one. I paid a bit more than what this one sells for. I got the charcoal that the person sold me and stuff. How do I use it exactly? LOL. I never did this before and I am sure there are videos on it somewhere. He also told me to get something called Shisha or something like that, but it looks like that is just tobacco and I plan on using only cannabis with this.

Like, where does the flower go exactly, where do I presumable burn the charcoal and HOW do I get the charcoal started. Is that round thing on the top an ash tray? How MUCH water do I fill it with?

Attached Files:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Load the top and get high....that other shit is flavored tobacco

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have someone light it and suck .

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 theepopeofdope, Nov 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    put weed on top in bowl, I used to mix with shisha, you put lit charcoal on top of bowl and it burns down onto the weed/tobacco. As I remember I think I used to line it with some tin foil. Weed goes in bowl, then cover with tin foil and poke a bunch of holes, then charcoal on top of foil. Weed alone is not going to burn fantastic, it's best to mix with shisha.

Not to be a big bummer here, but that shit is bad for you. I used to love it, but just know it's charcoal.

• Agree Agree x 1