how to use the Search function

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by organicN40, Aug 21, 2012.

1. this is most likely a remedial question....but here goes.

how to search for phrases in a search?

for instance i want to find posts on "outdoor grapefruit" bred by "female seeds company", however i get a trillion hits with 1 word in each, but nothing to do with what i want.

or i want to know, "how do i increase my reputation points", but i get crazy results.

i am sure it is a simple solution, thanks for the help.

2. #2 HerbJedenTag, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Your best bet, I think, would be to click on "Search Posts" and type in your keywords "Outdoor grapefruit" but Im not sure if grapefruit is going to be that common so I would just type in grapefruit. Then after grapefruit you can type in "female seeds company" if that doesnt return anything then just type in "female seeds company" and see what shows. Or just try the advanced search, im just not sure sorry.

3. I am a computer illeterate. I also can't spell very well. It will take me a long time to figure out the postings, etc.
    Harvest Time! Man, my first indoor grow and after 13 weeks, my women are ready! Kind of anti-climatic in a way, lkike when you come back from a vacation. I live in a small flat of 350 sq ft, one room, a small veg tent in the bathroom and a 15sq ft flowering tent in my room. My veg tent was full of auto's, L.R.2, Bcn Deisel, short but one nive big bud on each. Thinking where I am going to cure, the tents seem like the best place. Air control, light and darkness and oder control, all in the tent so I will misss a couple of weeks of growing, I needed the break anyway. I learned so much from the postings here, better to have so many ideas. Ciao, Moshe in Berlin