Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to use pollen press.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by randolph skins, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I can't get perfect spheres, it always sticks to both sides, any hints?

2. Wax paper maybe?

3. I'd suggest saving up a tiny little salt shaker full of kief and making hash. You get every last bit of it.

All you have to do is pour it into a little pouch of cellophane (the stuff wrapped around a pack of cigarettes) and then wrap it tightly and seal it shut with tape

Then put paper wrapped around the little pouch and get the paper completely saturated by running water on it.

Then put it in the oven at 175 for like 5 minutes or so, and then take it out (with the paper still on) and roll it with a dough roller or a flat pen if you don't have the first. After you roll it you get a thin black strip of sticky hash and you can section it up into small bits since hash gets you really high!

That's the best use of kief in my opinion... or you could keep experimenting with your pollen press.