How to use/clean my new steamroller

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by SuperWeedz, Jul 14, 2012.

1. #1 SuperWeedz, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012
    Alright so i'm new to the world of pipes and all that, just got tired of buying cigars and rolling papers, i just need to know if i'm using it properly, i grind bud up and put it in the bowl but some of it falls through, and is boiling it in water an effective way to clean it? thanks for any help

2. your using it right, just maybe place a ungrinded piece of weed in the hole at the bottom of the bowl to prevent your grinded ganj from falling through. DO NOT USE HOT WATER to clean it, hot water will make the glass very brittle. To clean use isopropyl alcohol (preferably 99%) and salt in a baggie with the steam roller, shake like a mo-fucker, and using room temp water rinse the piece out after dumping the dirty resined iso. if some chunks of resin are still stuck, scrape them out. i think that answers all your questions, sorry for causing the thread to be short, as others will just repeat or improve on what i've told you.

3. can i just use regular salt?

4. coarse or sea salt is preferable cuz it scrapes the insides better but yea regular salt works fine too, i used to have to use that on my tiny portable pipe since sea salt didnt fit through the carb hole. btw thats an awsome piece, happy toking :smoke:

5. nice lookin steamie you got thur. im a huge fan of the steam roller. but yeah pretty much what that guy said ^^^

6. make sure you wash the iso out super super good tho dont want to be smokin that lol