Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to turn down dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beau14, Sep 17, 2015.

1. A coworker of mine talked to another coworker of ours who deals about selling to me (I've never talked to him before) but she warned me that last time she bought from him he overcharged her, $70 for 1/8. I have to wait until he gets more weed and I don't know what his prices are gonna be but if it's too high there's no way I'm gonna buy from him. Maybe I'm overthinking this but I have to see this guy around and I don't want make things weird so incase I have to, how do I say no?

2. "Im good"

3. If he's overcharging ppl 70$ then he should be feeling awkward, not u

stand your ground

4. I pass on half and quarter pounds so your good

5. dude just say no, it's not like he's gonna kick your ass or somethin

6. ''No'' is a very simple word...

7. laugh real hard and tell him you wouldn't pay 40 for his bullshit mids

8. Just say no.
    It's not like he's gonna be all

[​IMG]

Yes, yes you do want to buy my weed.

9. #9 jay719, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2015
    No thank you, or thanks any way always worked for me. Its a drug dealer, they could usually care less if you don't want to buy from them. If they ask why then simply explain that you can get it a little cheaper elsewhere.

10. Say "hell no, I dont pay the sucker price"

11. This dude is most likely just a middle man find someone else if u want better prices

12. $70 for an eighth?
    [​IMG]