Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Turn A Bad Trip Good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Still wondering, Jun 2, 2013.

1. I was wondering if Im about to get a trip which will end up bad would there be any way to stop it and have a good one

2. Happy thoughts.  Take control of yourself

3. i hope u mean weed. i had some moments where i knew i smoked to much and dont feel well

so when that happens i just tell myself, hey u smoked to much so just relax and it will be ok in a little bit

also try eating something

4. Its not so different either way.  Whatever substance you've taken, it is still just a drug and you do have control over what is happening.  It really just takes practice and will

One might be more difficult to overcome than the other, but its entirely plausible in either situation

5. trying to overcome; or fight off the feeling is what causes you to "trip" out; its self inflicted. teach yourself to accept the drug; and if that proves impossible you should probably start lowering your dosage.

6. I dunno alcohol is not a bad idea depending what drug you are talking about and what stage you are at, alcohol is good at relieving anxiety which is essentially what causes bad trips or bad highs whatever you're talking about.

7. how does one trip on marijuana? i want what you are smoking. 

8. If you're talking about LSD for example, 0.5 mg - 1 mg of Xanax will make the trip less intense (the trip will basically stop).
    When I trip, I always have it near me, so my friend can help me when stuff goes wrong or so I can help them when they need it.