Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to toke in your room without a window or fan and get away with it

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by darkcomesoon, Apr 15, 2008.

1. yes, it is possible!!!
    i tried this yesterday and have tested it around 13-18 times since then i kind of lost count, aha
    but,
    anyways, it works.
    it helps if you burn incense too. that whats i do.
    but i also did it more than a few times without incense and it worked also.

okay, so here goes.
    you need
    ---a sploof/douche, if you dont know what that is:
    (toilet paper roll or preferably paper towel roll with a shitload of laundry sheets stuffed in it and put two kleenexes in a top the laundry sheets and for this method, i put an old rag over the top of it with two laundry sheets under it (works amazing.)

--a throw pillow
    (preferably old or just not good)
    a regular pillow would probably work too, but i have not tried it.

--marijuana, smoking device (preferably a one hitter), and lighter!!!
    lighter flicking constantly too loud? light a candle (it will smell good that way too), and then simply hold down the butane on the lighter next to the flame of the candle to get a silent light. :) (this is what i do as well, my walls are paper thin!!!)

then the process of getting high is as follows :):::
    1. Sit down preferably with your knees in front of you

2. Fold the pillow in half as much as possible, holding it with your knees/thighs, or with the pillow stuck in a drawer, or closet door, etc. (you can find millions of things), and then place the sploof/douche in the deepest creasing part of the pillow. This way all of the smoke will be absorbed through/into the sploof/douche and then directly into the pillow, allowing absolutely NO smoke to get in the air.

3. Hit your weed, put your face up to sploof/douche and blow out all your smoke into it, and what i do to be safe none floats out when i take my face away, is after im sure i blew all the smoke out, without taking my face away i blow in a couple normal breathes of air into the sploof/douche.

4. Do it again!!! :D

Happy toking :smoking:
    (ps. im so baked hahah)

2. bro, using sploofs is certainly not a new concept on the forum here....using a douche is...

EDIT: i always thougth using my window was better, but i guess windows are outdated....?

3. duh.
    i just dont really hear much about people using a pillow and all that.
    so i thought i would just post it and give ppl other options.
    just tryin to help :)

4. I really don't see the need for ANOTHER one of these threads.

There's one simple solution. Step out-side and you can avoid doing all that shit, and just blaze and not have to be all sketched out.

5. You didn't know? Douche is the new window.

6. every one but me has noob techniques to prevent detection.

I use an air tight 50 gallon trash bag to exhale into, it has a air tight cap to close it between hits. at the end of the session i attach the bag to a sort of reverse bong, which is filled with iso alcohol. i then squeeze out the bag, the alcohol takes every last bit of smell out of the smoke.

edit: when I call you all noobs i am kidding.

7. Who lives in a room without a window? What is it, a prison cell?

8. some inconsiderate and perhaps naiive comments coming from the youngsters around these parts. middleclass suburbia may be to blame.

sounds like you're using your head very well young man. your ingenuity (sp?) will get you far.

9. I do... it's my hobby room/ indoor smoking area/ mini grow room/part time bedroom. Talk about depressing, after a couple hours in here you lose all memories of the outside world. It sucks, I lose all sense of time, don't know the weather, can't hear a fuggin' thing, it smells like blunts, it's immpossible to keep clean, and much more.
    I really need to take the attic back from all the shit stored in it, then I'd have an awesome room but that ain't happening anytime soon. :(

When I need to get rid of the smell I just burn a candle or incense and then keep a fan going along with an air purifier. Does a great job when I use them about once every 2 weeks.