How to tell your dealer the weed is shit

Discussion in 'General' started by Gertrude Naaktgeboren, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Sometimes dealers can be pretty intimidating, especially if you live in a place where cannabis is illegal.

So what's the best way to inform them the weed is of inferior quality? I've done it before with other dealers and they flipped out, as if I was insulting them personally. This is followed by them telling you to not phone them back again. Don't get me wrong, I've had dealers who welcomed such criticism and found it helpful in buying better weed in the future. They enjoy feedback from their buyers. But the majority really don't like it, and I have a feeling my current dealer (and only one) would take it too personally.

The weed I get from him is usually extremely dank... But the past few days it's been shit. The weed was sparking and I could hear popping noises, if anybody has any idea what that is I'd like to know. I brushed it off as being a too much pesticide, shitty curing of the herb, too dry weed (it was very dry), or immature seeds that weren't visible. There's a number of things that could be wrong with it, it may even be sprayed... Which hasn't happened to me before and I'm almost certain it wasn't sprayed. This gram bag was Terrible, it didn't get me high... At first I thought It was because of my tolerance, but then I smoked a blunt of the stuff and nothing really happened. I expected to be blazed, but instead all I got was some obscure body high. There wasn't a buzz or anything, it went away in about half an hour. It looked dank and smelled dank, but it wasn't enjoyable to smoke.

So what's the best way to inform him that this batch of weed is shit?
    I'm thinking of buying another small quantity, and I don't want to waste my money on shit.
    I could probably find another dealer.

2. my weed is just like that, but its because the only thing i have available to me is shitty mexican brick weed. our quote unquote dro is weak. super expensive and not worth it. i have the sparking and popping too, i was told its because of seeds or ground up seed shells. doesnt happen all the time, but it does. still gets me high, but its nothing to write home about.

telling your dealer...id say something like "whats up with the last stash i got? it was weak compared to what i usually get" i've said that before and they come back with better shit sometimes. find another dealer first and then talk to him, or just go find someone else. usually, like you said, they are cool with it. but thats my opinion. of course nobody is going to give me shit when i complain, i'm almost 7ft tall. ha

• Like Like x 1
  3. If weed is legal where you live why dont you buy from a dispensary?

4. why do you feel the need to inform him? He knows the quality of it. I'm assuming he smokes his own product and didn't start yesterday.

Most dealers run out at regular intervals and so can easily afford to lose a few customers here and there. Someone else will buy it you know.

If you tell him it's shit, will you carry on buying it? If so, then there's no point bad mouthing it. If you aren't going to buy it in future, then also there is no reason to discuss it with him.

To him it will seem like he is providing a service (even if it's a low quality service) and you are bashing him.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your situation, I've been there, but I don't need to tell you about that, you already know.

Ask yourself if you want to lose him as a dealer over this, Or would you just be better off getting it from somewhere else, and keeping this guy as a back up in case your regular guy dries up.

I'm sure if he was able to get hold of better quality weed, he would, so it's likely that this is his best efforts and will take it personally, and you saying it's shit won't make the weed any better.

You are better off growing your own like me and most of the blades on here and then if you get some low quality weed, you only have yourself to blame lol.... Or the seed breeder, we can always blame them lol

• Like Like x 2
  5. I just bought an eighth off him, it was a fat bag. I also Just smoked a joint of the stuff, it's got me feeling pretty high. I'm in the midst of the high right now. I couldn't smoke the whole joint because two cops walked by, it was a close one... So from the amount I smoked it's definitely better than the last shit. I've smelled it, looked it at and I'm sure it's the same I got last time. The affects are different, I don't know why the Same strain differed so much... Why was the last bag shit and this one good?
    To be fair, I wasn't feeling too good yesterday. I had stomach ache and diahera in the morning... So maybe it was just me and not the weed.

6. I let a dispensary or person know their weed is shit by not giving them my business ever again, they will get the point when the screw enough people.

• Like Like x 1
  7. In my experience most dealers are dickbags and will take it as a personal attack on their ego if you tell them their weed is sub par quality.

"I'm thinking of buying another small quantity, and I don't want to waste my money on shit."

8. This is the cultivation section, and this belongs in the newbie smokers area.

By the way, if you are in an illegal state then your dealer does not give a fuck about your opinions on the quality of his product. By it or don't, there is always another customer waiting to take your place.

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 killset, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2015
    I live in an illegal state. Before I grew I went threw plenty of dealers. I don't know where you all keep meeting these peices of shit. Maybe stop looking in the back alleys or something. I live in a small podunk town but travel to several large cities often. I've never had these problems in either setting. Anything that doesn't feel right just bounce. Guess I've been lucky when it comes to weed. I wouldn't deal with the d-bags you all do. There's always another nicer dealer just waiting to be found or introduced.

10. I've had to deal with this quite often, especially right now because I am in between harvests.

I just bought an ounce of some pretty shitty weed off a friend I haven't seen a while, just to keep in touch so I don't burn the bridge in case I ever really need weed, and my other my regular guys are not around

If I get a bad bag I usually just try to be nice about it, say what was up with the last bag? Not everyone takes it personally, and those that do I try not to associate too much with anyways lol

Best option is to grow your own, even if it is in a speaker box with a couple CFLs. Nothing beats homegrown once you get your setups dialed in. You know what strain it is, and what love and care has truly gone into it!

11. I say homegrown is WAAAAAY better than any street weed.

12. buy it somewhere else

he should get the idea

13. I w
    Id say be careful with him if its the same weed and youre feeling a drastic change in the quality it could be laced with something never had an experience with that but some dealers are dbags to get more money out of you. Sorry for the runon

14. its like this..if he doesnt know his weed is shit then hes gonna keep selling it and lose customers. if it was me id WANT to know how my customers are liking or not liking my product. if he gets offended then just explain that you pay good money and dont want shwagg weed.

if your in a legal state just grow your own

15. I've known dealers who tell me their business, it's not unusual for somebody to get greedy and buy a cheaper bundle to increase their profits. Of course it's not good for business, but it still happens.

16. I always tell my peoples.

If they have bad stuff, I'm always like man this stuff isn't very good. They don't care they just sell it to someone else who isn't as picky. They know if they want my business then it's top quality or nothing, otherwise I will stick to my homegrown stuff. Normally don't buy weed, but when I do its more about wanting a change up from what i've been smoking.

17. Don't go pay good money for weed that sucks. He'll get the message.

18. This is not in the right section at all

19. You say 'hey man, this isn't getting me high, I'm gonna have to go to my other dude if you keep bringing me this quality.' Most dealers have pride in what they do, and if they don't they're pretty easy to spot. Just stay away from ghetto dealers or kids, and look for people who seem like they could be computer programmers/nerds. We have the best weed and were always on time.

20. You just gotta pull out your nine and bust a cap in his ass!

I joke. Say something like "what gives? That wasn't as good as your normal shit."

• Like Like x 1