How to tell when your just too high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr Mike Rotch, Mar 20, 2011.

1. hahahaha!:hello:

2. First time I hit a roor bong with ice.. Enuff said

3. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

did anyone else read this?!![/quote]

Must have missed that one. What the hell?!?! I don't buy it gotta be fictional

4. #104 LuckyNoseBurner, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2011
    I was soo high one night I went to the golden arches at like 3 in the morning and got 2 double quarter pounders and a large fry, but my cotton mouth was a greater beast than the large MD's sodas could handle so I took off after getting my food to go to a gas station I know of with cheap 64 oz. cups. Needless to say at 3am they were closed. I was soo pissed I stood outside for like 3 min and tried not to get mad. I was still soo baked so I got back in my car but before I could drive away I realized I had a big problem. Plenty of munchies, enough weed to put myself in a coma for a few days and oh yeah, I was in the passenger seat. I lost it then and punched my car ceiling in my car. Where my mirror was.

9 months later the mirror is still broken and anyone who looks at it has the compulsion to ask, "How'd this happen." Which easily leads into me laughing my ass off at how high I was.

EDIT: And I know sure as hell I'm too high when I get up off the sofa to get out of the garage and I have to physically pick my dog up to get her out of there.

Or even worse when I'm smoking in there and see her outside/inside/wherever and think, "She's pissed I smoked w/o her."

5. When you try toasting air. :D

6. my cousin shone a falshlight at me and i thouht it was a helicopter search light

7. hey guys ,...
    my cousin shone a falshlight at me and i thouht it was a helicopter search light

8. I once forgot who i was. not only my name but I forgot that I was human. it was a strange experience.

9. haha shit
    I once was on my computer and i was so high that i could see me like from a camera view under me but from my eyes as well and i was a fuckin alien and i thought i was a spider alien typing on a keyboad lol

10. [quote name='"[[jamminout']]"]

did anyone else read this?!![/quote]

Lmfao..
    "hey she doesnt speak english so i can get away with this *takes a hit and blows smoke in her face*"
    ROFL :smoke:

11. #111 hoboleader, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2011
    lol woops posted this in the wrong thread....

12. I thought i was a fly today as i ley flat in the woods laughing

13. One time I smoked like 10 bowls out of my friends bong and we then munched out on a shitload of taco bell tacos. I got the "spins" and threw up in his backyard. When I came back inside I realized how fuggin hungry I was and ate like 6 more tacos and smoked a couple more bowls haha.

14. One day, I smoked a dime of some dank ass bud and started getting paranoid. I started spraying axe on my fingers then thought, "I think I should brush my teeth" and I was so high that I put the axe can up to my mouth and sprayed for a good 5 seconds.

15. My homie was on a roadtrip from Michigan in a caravan with like 10 hippie ass people. They stopped at my crib in Illinois when they arrived it was 10 pm I had just drank two mickeys 40's and ate white castle so full stomach.

They pack some bowls with chronic and elf spice. I took one hit ( waaaay to big) and I fell into a black whole. The concept of matt did not exist anymore. I was just an energy falling into a black whole. while this was happeneing I was actually projectile vomiting all over my self for at least three minutes non stop infront of ALOT of strangers.
    All I could manage to say was " I know im covered in vomit, im gonna clean it up. Im just not here right now" They all laughed rubbed my back and sad its alright man play with it! I stopped being so selfconcious after that and wasn't scared anymore either.

16. #116 IThinkItsTime, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    OMIGOD LOL. I could just picture myself doing that. Fucking hilarious.

17. #117 IThinkItsTime, Apr 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude. I know exactly what you mean. I mean shit, I love to contemplate things and sort of argue with myself when I'm sober, but when I'm blazin' I feel like I'm with someone else.
    Or maybe I'm just fucking insane. :]

18. when your washing the dishes and realise the kettle is on and stand there with your hands in the sink thinking whether or not you turned it on or if there was a spirit in the house...

19. you know your too high when your readig this thread and you zone out staring at the tv while your reading this thread

20. I was sitting in my bathroom in the basement with a bunch of my brother friends, and we were hotboxing the shit out of it..

Everything felt weird as crap, then got treated to some cake while we were still toking..
    I had major cottonmouth so i just dipped out of the room and got some water.
    fun night ^^

To get to the point, you just know when your that blasted..