Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell someone you smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonerdad84, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So, I got a divorce about 2 months ago and I recently found this girl i am kinda interested in. We have a shit ton in common. And she thinks I'm a kick ass person. How do i bring it up to the point where it won't come off as bad? Btw she's kinda lds like borderline.

2. mormon? you're fucked

3. You're divorced and you still can't tell them you smoke?

How about "Just so you know I smoke grass"
    And what do you mean IDs borderline?
    Age? or Sanity?

4. Just don't go marrying her or anything 

5. Man if you went through a divorce, you should be able to tell a girl you smoke Marijuana. 

6. just hold a big fat joint of some skunky bud in your shirt pocket before meeting her...she'll know...

7. Well if she's a keeper she won't care. Explain why you use it, show her it doesn't control your life. And unless she does it, never do it in front of her unless you end up smoking her out

• Like Like x 2