How to tell sex??

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jarsz92, Mar 11, 2017.

1. So I was reading that you can tell the sex of the plant before flower. I'm using bag seeds (only premo stuff though) and they've been in veg 7 weeks. They all look female... no sacs anywhere.

Should I throw them in darkness for 12 hours?

Attached Files:

2. How long was the VEG? Did you Veg 20 on 4 off or 18 on 6 off.
    The folks here will advise, but do take closeups!!

Why do the youngins begin sentences with "SO" ??
    Back in the day, the teacher would give you a rap on the knuckles with a ruler!

• Like Like x 1
  3. little balls with white hairs on a node is female and little twigs with balls on them is male( like grapes that started off but never really grew )

other then that growweedeasy.com along with google has millions of examples between female and male

4. I took pics but there were too far away. No balls or sacs on any of them just thin thin leaf like structures. Most had the little hair coming out. Tomorrow morning I will post better pics

5. If you have little white "hair" coming out where the notes connect then those are probably the pistils. Sounds like female but that up close pic would help.

6. If it's been 7 weeks and there all in same room I hope for your sake all female or your gonna have a seed whore house. They usually get found by like day 21 from seed. In my luck day that been on a good run no males

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah, but if you pull down their pants...you can tell in a jiffy :p

8. No switch them right to 12 and 12. You'll know what you have quickly. Get them before they pop. Sucks just miss a day or so and screwed bad. Keep your eye on it

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk