Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my girlfriend I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xerox1911, Jun 22, 2012.

1. #1 xerox1911, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    My girlfriend isn't really against weed. I know she will find out eventually, so I would rather tell her straight, instead of her finding out by finding one of my pieces. She doesn't want to try it (Not yet, she'll probably ask for some a little later on after being around the high me) But as of now, she doesn't want to. I'm not sure how informed she is on the health stuff, so I don't know if she's one of the brainwashed "Kills you slowly and painfully" people. I did tell her I've tried it a few times, but I don't know how to break it to her that I'm a stoner. Any lines or anything like that would be great. Thanks blades!

2. be honest!!!!! i dont know how i could have a girlfriend that didnt know i smoked...

3. OP:Hey GF I smoke weed.....
    OP's GF:................................
    OP::D

4. Well I'm not really one that shouts my hobby out on the rooftops. I tend to keep it to myself and my stoner buddies.

5. when she goes out just whip out your bong and start smoking so she walks in on you then act like its the norm and be like hey i made you dinner its on the counter etc etc and be compeltely chill about it as if you were just watching TV. She may not even notice

6. ahaha realistically op, when you too together, maybe just ask her what she thinks about it. Or if theres a reference on TV or a movie, link it to a conversation.

If you ask her what she thinks about it, and if she DOES think its the devil drug, don't get mad or offended. She is entitled to her own opinion(common sense, but ya never know these days). Tell her that you smoke, and you like doing it for because it....go on from there. But don't say "I like the feeling" lol

If she doesn't really care, maybe ask if she is down to try? If not don't pressure her at all. When I got asked I was down first time, but that would be damn annoying people just bugging you too hit it if you didn't want too.

If she's brainwashed used these:
    Primary Weapon:

http://forum.grasscity.com/legaliza...rijuana-decriminalization-talking-points.html

http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-...ions/645925-grannys-mmj-list-july-2010-a.html

7. I dot think she'd get to mad I mean if you do end up telling her make sure she knows it won't take up your guys' time and stuff, thats probably all shed have to worry about really..

8. "I smoke weed"

9. Here's what you do, smack her in the face with your penis.

I know it sounds weird but shell either be pissed, this way she will take the weed smoking better cause she's already pissed about the penis slap. Let's face it a penis slap to the face is way worse than learning tour bf smokes.

Or shell be so aroused that as you're plowing her hard as fuck from behind you can tell her. This way she will be so filled with extacy, and your penis, that she won't really care about the smoking.

Either way you win my friend

10. Build up first by saying that its something u want to tell her and ur afraid she wont like it bcuz u love etc etc then tell her, she will think the worst at first like cheating etc so it will be a relief for her and u get to be a little romantic to her by saying ur afraid to tell her since u dont want to lose her

11. Not to be a dick.. well, yes, just to be a dick..

Why would you date someone and not tell them about a special and important part of your life? When I met my fiancee I was anti weed and she smoked and was up front about it. But like they say, hinsight is 20/20.

Here's what you do now: "Hun, I'm sorry I wasn't honest before. I told you I smoked a few times, when really I smoke (how much you smoke is inserted here). I'm not sure of your stance on this, but it's apart of who I am. I want you to understand that I won't force you to try it, or be around it, if that's not what you want to do. But you have to understand there will be times when I am high and that is just unavoidable." Wait for her response. Then, go make her a sammich to show her how much you care.

12. "Hey babe listen my back has been hurting since I was a child and I have constantly been getting headaches from all the stress at work/school and the only thing that has kept me sane for all these years is marijuana. I just wanted to let you know I hope you don't think different of me..." With a big ass cheesy smile :D

13. Sooo... lie? lol

14. A little white lie won't hurt anyone and it's not like she can tell you whether you are stressed out or in pain or not.

But if this approach does not work there is always this, "Look bitch I smoke the herb so either get with it or get out, now hold my drink bitch, Im Rick James Bitch."

The drink and Rick James part are absolutely optional.

15. That's why you tell them when you first meet them.

When I smoke I never get any headaches or migraines I've suffered from since I was born and my girl understands and knows the benefits. She doesn't toke but one day she will she says.

16. Just say "Hey honey Im a little short this week can I borrow some cash, Im out of weed" :)

17. #17 kingsmo, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    as Barney Stinson once did....point toward lap asking her to sit down on it and tell her "my feelings said i should tell you that i smoke weed. i told them its none of her business what i do with my lungs. so im not going to tell you i smoke weed. instead ill just pretend we never had this conversation and i can go back to fingering your asshole so we can pretend THATS the reason your mouth is wide open with astonishment."

then take another hit and blow smoke rings out.

18. Thanks for all the advice, guys. I'll definitely use some. I know she should really know by now, but I usually don't smoke around her, and we don't even live together yet (working on it) So that's why she hasn't found out yet. I think it'll soften the blow when she wakes up one day to the living room smelling like a skunks anus.

19. This guy knows wazzup.

20. "blow smoke in the face of a nuisance" - Young Roddy