Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell my dad or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by awdcivic, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #1 awdcivic, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    So i live with my grandma who is strongly anti drugs/ alcohol. my dad is pretty cool with everything, i even discussed stealing stuff from someone who stole from us before and hes just cool.
    He drinks and quit cigs a long time ago. but if he was cool with me smoking herb it would make my life alot easier, his house is only like 10 minutes from mine and he isnt home much. then i never have a problem cooking brownies or anything.
    do yall think i should tell him or what? or is there an innocent way to ask him? like whats your view on marijuana my friend says its not harmful, or something like that? idk i dont want him to get mad at me.
    and its not the legality, he could care less about any laws and does so much illegal crap. only reason he wouldnt want me to do it is if he believed it was bad for me, or that id get caught and go to jail.

i mean if hes ok with me stealing from a guy (he stole over $3000 of tools and gas from my dad) then idk what hed think bout weed. whats yalls opinions?
    oh and i didnt ever steal from that guy cause what i was gonna steal didnt belong to him, it was his dads, just for the record.

2. Just bring up weed in front of him somehow

maybe if your outside be like "does it smell like weed or is it just me?"

or if he's chill as balls just ask him if he's ever smoked.

Its hard to give a good answer tho because I don't know how your dad acts. From what you said I pictured a hillbilly who high fived you for stealing. Which probably isn't true haha

3. na hes pretty country but i mean i could tell he was kinda antsy bout the stealing. but still ok with it haha. hes pretty chill and hes prob like 80% sure he has but idk, just dont wanna screw up lol.

4. Id say fuck it and just be straight up. Hey dad have you ever tried pot? something along those lines. If he gets pissed just say "oh no I haven't tried my friend was offering but I said no" but still smoke lol

edit- Didn't mean to offend you with the hill billy thing. I just noticed your sig says redneck stoner. My bad haha

5. haha yea hes country as mess hes more country but im more redneck/ hick, than him i guess you could say haha idk how to explain it.
    i like that idea haha think ima go with that. i dont say pot but yea haha, if a sober person says pot it pisses me off haha, if ya smoke i dont care, i just dont call it that =P.
    oh and no offence taken haha!

6. Why don't you just move in with your dad?
    I mean if your Grandmother is all down on toke why not move out?

7. Hahaha I know. No one says pot but for some reason I tend to when Im on this site. Anyways hope I helped and let us know how it goes!!! Good luck

8. cause she pays for my college as long as im getting a's and she wouldnt if i moved out. plus im poor lol. my dads hardly ever home also.
    i mean if i explained to my gma she would probably be cool but if it went wrong no way. my dad would still talk to me haha.

9. #9 Storm Crow, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Think about your family's medical history! :confused: Then click that first link in my sig! Then you "just happened across this odd little news article on the net"! ;)

Does Dad have atherosclerosis?

Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries (news - 2005)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana Chemical Fights Hardened Arteries[/FONT]

Does he fear Alzheimer's? (Who doesn't? :eek: )

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

Are you worried about alcohol doing damage to his brain? :(

Cannabis reverses brain damage from alcohol (news - 2008)
    [FONT=&quot]http://medicalcannabisawareness.myblogsite.com/entry36.html#body[/FONT]

His reaction will tell you if you should tell him, or not.

(and what does Grandma think about 100% natural, God-given, herbal medicines? :rolleyes: )

Granny :wave:

10. Granny always has the best answers ;P.

11. You guy's all scared to tell your pa.Grow a sack of ball's go sit with him,and tell him 1,2,3.He's your dad,you shouldn't be holding anything from his back.

12. Now I understand, take StormCrow's advice and sit down with your Dad and the articles and have a man to man.

13. well guys i told him, not the way i wanted to. i got talked to by my gma and uncle for about 2 hours. called my dad and he was like alright i love you how did they catch you how did they know?
    and i really have no idea how cause i dont do it that much and never around them but yeah so my dads cool with me.

14. [quote name='"awdcivic"']well guys i told him, not the way i wanted to. i got talked to by my gma and uncle for about 2 hours. called my dad and he was like alright i love you how did they catch you how did they know?
    and i really have no idea how cause i dont do it that much and never around them but yeah so my dads cool with me.[/quote]

U got caught? Lol