Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to tell if your weed is good

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kitty tummies, Dec 29, 2010.

1. does it get you nice and blazed after one or a few tokes? congratulations! you have good weed!

sticky this please

2. You can send me a bowl pack and I'll confirm your suspicions.

3. #3 kitty tummies, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    i'll just send myself in the mail and smoke with you :smoke:

that sounded gay but it totally wasnt meant to

4. [​IMG]

5. OP isn't trolling.

6. iwant some of this good weed that gets me fucked up after 2 hits with my gay ass tolerance

7. Number 1 in the hood, G. :smoke:

8. Right... "kitty tummies", not gay at all.

9. are you that insecure with your sexuality? :confused:

10. Yes, I'm straight and don't know what to do about it.

11. if you throw it at the wall and it sticks the weed is :metal: magnificent

12. the transparency is amazing; it's like i can see right through you!

13. who the fuck throws weed at a wall

14. Psh cmon pal. It's the internet. Who gives a fuck about the username?

I'd smoke with kitty tummies if gay, male staight, male queer, female straight, lesbien, female queer, trans sex, hermie, whatever!

:confused_2::bongin::confused_2:

15. This is 100% true.

16. i'm a straight male in a relationship lol. this alias was made up by me and a friend (a girl) when we were just joking around about usernames on stuff

and yeah i think it'd be a little homosexual to pick-and-choose your smoking buddies by how attractive they are heh

17. Guys, I am totally just giving him a little beef for his name. I don't care what someone's username on a forum is. I don't give a half shit about a person's sexual orientation. I was just joking.

18. It's too late. You've already shown your hatred toward the sexually challenged. It can't be undone.

19. :poke: you cant be serious. you....you just cant

20. I forgot what this thread was about after reading all the replies. Something about a few tokes or something?