Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if you have Indica or Sativa?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AustinPowers, May 7, 2011.

1. indicas good for pain with its body high so sativa is good for anxiety etc. If you had allergies you wouldnt take a painkiller to help it.

2. I'm thinking whoa=sativa and indica=wow ?

3. See there it goes again, 1 guy said indica for anxiety and another for sativa..lol.. Today I hit some sweet island skunk which is sativa and I got very light headed right after a big hit and them kinda mellowed out and I was relaxed.. No energetic effect on me

4. Lol guys the nug weights what it weights it was a 3.5 and to the question of my suggestion its all about what kinda high you like. My favorite tree is ufo. Here's a pic of some g daddy purple in return

Attached Files:

5. Looks like the GDP I'm smoking now.. Nice and yummy lol