How to tell if my girlfriend loves me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by wtflux, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Then you are wasting your time and emotions on this girl. Not only does she probably not love you - she doesn't know what love is. She likely has no actual interest in dating, and is dating just because everyone else does. In a few years it will end, and you'll want to go back and have fun at college.. but it'll be too late.

2. Man...your gonna do what your gonna do, regardless of what anyone says.

That being said,

This guy knows, as did my dad, and as did I.

But who ever listens to their better judgement? Or others for that matter?

So go ahead, play it out, let it run its course. One day you'll think back to this thread and understand; that bitches be heartless. Enjoy their company, befriend them, enjoy each other, but never fall for em.

3. yeah i was gonna say you should just ask her

thats the only way to get an honest answer, but be prepared for better or worse

4. Man trust me i have had a similiar run in like yours. One who is inexperienced in relationships will see love as something more story book, than what love truly is. I remember my First. I thought she was it, i thought she was amazing in everyway, Even though i saw her as this it was not the case. Life is Long and the fish are plentiful in the Sea. I advise making a change in your life. If she is the one, than you will have never lost her she will come back, but you will have many many more chances to find the one that completes you the best. Try this, talk with her and tell her you love her and look deeply in her eyes, if her pupils dilate and get larger as you stare in her eyes she is into you, if however her eyes shrink or do nothing she isnt. Random fact but it has to do with your brains sympathetic response. Same thing that controls your sex drive :) hope my words helped, it may seem like its the end of the world and youll never be happy or what if she was the one. Give it a few weeks and youll be feeling good as new. Life is magical