Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if its placebo or your actually high ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bannanamannn, Jul 1, 2017.

1. Obviously I know the feeling of being high, but the first time I smoked I convinced myself i was high even though I wasn't. What's a sure-fire way to know your actually high and not imagining things for newbs?

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. A lot of first time smokers don't get high. I don't know about convincing oneself that you're stoned when you're not but it's pretty damn obvious when it does kick in.

3. I'm starting to believe that you're trolling us all

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. I don't get it

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Another wonderful thread b man

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sarcasm aside, intelligence can cock block a high....easy.

The best way to know yourself is to get high by yourself and do every day shit like any other day and note how long it takes you to do the same shit. Also, your stomach will let you know what the munchies are so trust your gut and find out when you feel you were right all along.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Do you have 45% less food? If yes, you have been successfully stoned.

8. "If at first you don't succeed, try try again"