Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Tell If Its Good Bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by basedboricua, May 18, 2014.

1. you don't have to read this but:
    My friend says that my weed man gives me mids sometimes and i honestly don't think it is. One time i specifically asked for fire and it was fire. But the other times my friends saw the weed i got blue dream and the nug was sticky, and smelled loud, i honestly thought it was good shit, i got pretty high (the blue dream slumped me)

Tips as to tell if it's good or not? 
    (I'm newbie lmfao)
    thanks ya'll

2. First, the smell my brotha if it smells Loud then its most likely fucking loud. It could be dark green, light green, purple but the smell is really the key to tell if its dank weed or not. Then you can also tell by looking at the bud but this is mostly looking for crystals because color isn't really important. If it has a lot of crystals then it has a lot of THC then that means its good marijuana. Then after all of this your probably gonna smoke it and the high is also indicative of the quality of the greenery.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Shmoke a bewl

4. One word: crystals

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Smell, look, taste, all of that is important shit.... But at the same time none of that matters. Does it get you high? If so that's all that matters.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

6. If it has a strong color it usually is stronger. If it is bright green, dark green, purple, white, just not brown. IF you can see cristals it is stronger and the more intense the smell is the stronger it gets.

7. Smoke it

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Smell,look, vast amounts of trichomes and taste. But more than anything else all that matters is that it gets the job done properly

9. Crystals and smell pretty much will let ya know

10. #10 BlazedPlatypus, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    I think crystals are the most effective way to determine good weed because when you look at crystals, you literally see the active ingredient that is going to get you high as fuck (THC). The more crystals (THC), the higher you get.