Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell if a person is a grass virgin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by go_green, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Well the title really says it all. Me and a friend usually toke up on Friday nights and usually he invites a friend over. But lately, its only been a bunch of guys so we decided to invite a girl into the circle and she claims to have done pot before, but she is one of those that would do it to "Fit In", which we both like but its his house so I don't control who comes. And its been a while since my first hits so I don't remember how to tell if its a persons first time. does anyone know any good tricks to telling if it is a persons first time?

2. tiny hits and possibly improper inhaling? idk why does it matter? let her lie if she wants it doesn't gain or lose anything for either of you either way so I'd say just let it slide man

3. not really sure why it matters...if you dont think any harm will come to you meaning you dont think she will cause trouble about it..then there is really no reason to really care...

that bieng said

if they are really hesitant about it...if they take a hit but dont inhale and blow it out...if its not great weed and they choke crazy like...just be observant...HAPPY TOKING:wave:

4. I don't know. I'm realizing I probably shouldn't worry. but it was more, just like a little game to play in my head trying to figure out if she is lying. It's like a pet peeve of me and another friend, people that do stuff to be "cool". I find it a fun thing to do while toking, just play little games in my head like that.

5. haha or maybe your her and your looking for the obvious signs so you can avoid them! :eek:

6. From my experience it would be hard to tell. If she is the type to lie like that then don't be surprised if she starts exaggerating her high. You know doing things that she thinks marijuana smokers do and such.

7. trust me, I toke up about every weekend:smoking:. I ain't a grass virgin. besides, I'm a guy, 100%.

8. basically, if someone claims they smoke a lot, but they make a lot of mistakes that someone new to smoking would make such as, "lipping" the joint, inhaling incorrectly, etc.

also, sometimes it can be obvious if someone is trying really hard to emulate the experience of being stoned like it is in popular culture.

9. It'll be obvious. The way someone inhales can tell you everything about their experience with smoking. Don't give her trouble for it, she just wants you all to accept her.

10. I'm not gunna give her trouble. I'm not like that. Well if she drops it, I might get mad, but I'm not mean like that. I'll share. Just a pet peeve, so I figured I would remind myself on how a newbie to weed acts. again, just as a game.

11. i can tell when girls just hit it the first time and then proceed to just get smoke in their mouth and not inhale and then blow out and waste hits i could be enjoying.

or if they dont know how a carb works
    they get a lot of saliva on the end of joints/blunts
    they blow their hit out instantly and dont hold it in (though i dont think its out of the norm for a stoner to do this, either)
    or if they cant light a pipe themselves

i actually know a girl who told me she had started smoking weed and wanted to with me and i had like 3 sophomores in my back who i was selling bags to, and we decided to match, and i felt so bad cause the girl knew how to hold a pipe, but she held the lighter so she just kept burning her flame and she had too much pride i guess to ask me to light it or got nervous cause she continuously pulled her hand away and stopped lighting the flame cause she was getting burned. then i finally was like, i can light it for you, and then they took like one hit and passed cause they got burned. i tried sayin itd help the pain tho haha. toked the chicks brother up too and he aint rly a toker and im a stoner, and he wasnt used to bud as good as i had so we ripped a joint and she wasnt high so she kept like talking shit about her brother cause he was so baked. i thought he was fine, ive been around kids who act a fool when they toke, i dont enjoy it nor do i ever do it, but unless it gets really bad i wont say anything, ill jus let em ride their high out and be stupid and if theyr trippin ill tell em to straighten up.

point of this all being, if they cant light a bowl themselves, and depending on how they act can be signs that theyre a new smoker, that or the latter just exposes their lack of wit and self-control.

unless they're under 16, i think most people will tell someone it's their first time smoking buds. its always cool to initiate someone into the world of marijuana, as long as they get high and enjoy themselves and maintain.:smoking:

12. When you say you "Do" pot

Not accusing you or anything but it sounds like you don't smoke much. Not that it's a bad thing or anything like that but I would think the more you smoke, the more you know the stoner attitude and can tell when someone isn't high. I can usually tell, but there's always that person that can fool you.

13. You can always try the box on her.
    The imaginary box trick works for nubs.
    You pop yur hands and try to make the shape
    of an imaginary box. THen you say "oh NOES, a box !"
    and you put it on her head. (You have to make it look real).
    As you put it on her head tell everyone to make noise...
    when it's on her head, no one make a sound.
    Release the box and start making noise again.
    Repeat as much as necessary...

14. This is right.

15. well like I said, I usually just toke with my friends on a friday night to unwind from the week. I'm not a huge stoner yet. so I will admit to not being great at it, but I do smoke. Though, I never got the hang of picking of terminology. language is not my thing.

but the thing about the not being able to hold the lighter, my neighbor is like that. even as a sober person taking his first hit of the night, he can't hold the lighter, so I have to for him.

16. That actually sounds pretty fun and a good idea. I remember my second time, when I hit the buzz stage, I thought I was high and my friend had me do the test online with the button that if you can press it, your not high. I failed it four times. so even if I didn't get high that time, I definitely had memory problems.

17. Didn't you say it was a really long time since you first toked? If you smoke every friday and it's been a really long time, that's a lot of fridays. Also how can you form "stoner pet peeves" if you don't consider yourself a stoner. You contradict yourself.

18. Yea gotta agree with everyone else. Who cares?!? People who smoke weed to fit in make me laugh.

19. in my experience, a first time smoker is VERY easy to spot - the way they handle the piece/ how they inhale/cough much? unless its a j or blunt i think its pretty easy to tell but thats just me.

20. Chances are you're not gonna be able to tell if she's a "grass virgin" or not because she could have meant she just tried it once..and there's not much of a difference between someone who tried it once from someone who tried it twice.

But if she's telling you she's smoked mad times before, you probably could tell fairly easily