Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to tell fake weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rihe455, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Im quite a novice smoker, have only tried weed a few times at parties. I purchased some weed recently but it seems quite fishy. Im not experienced at all at identifying how real weed looks like, so i came here to find some advice. Ive torn the weed apart with my hands and it did feel sticky which i heard is what weed is like, although it has quite a very weird smell, having a bit of mint to it. I attached a picture of the weed to this thread.

Attached Files:

• weed.jpg
      weed.jpg
      File size:
      223.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Looks like weed to me.

3. youd have to get a pic of it not in the bag

4. Heres some pics of it out of the bag, ive been tearing it apart but it originally came in some small buds

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. the green bits look like weed but the rest i cant tell. but if it came in bud form before you started tearing it apart you're probably good. id say if you smoke it, gets you high and youre happy with what you paid for it then its all good

• Like Like x 1
  6. that bag reminds me of as a kid smoking half someones sack and then filling it up with oregano.. said was the best he ever had too !

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you ground it up, then we can't really tell. It looks like powder from here.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah, OP. Once it's ground up, it's hard to tell from a pic. Looks like it's probably weed though. I'd give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dude if it smells like mint thats a bad sign. Ive never had weed that smelt like mint. Maybe it is mint. Just look up weed on google u will know what weed looks like

• Like Like x 1