How to tell childhood friends you dont wanna chill anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by AARON915, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Start a rumor that you died and move to Colorado

2. Wave a gun in their face next time they come around.
    I'm joking but it would probably work.

3. Just be blunt and honest with them.  Its not nice to hurt someones feelings but is worse to just brush someone off and they don't know why.  Tell they hey sorry but we have grown apart and we can still be friends but we cant hang together like we use to because of how they have chosen to live their lifes and it don't mesh with yours.  That you want more out of life and that they should too!

4.  Kinda sounds more like this is a troll post, but seems disturbingly legit.

5. Glad you're not my childhood friend man

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="shinkets619" post="19433578" timestamp="1391062367"]Kinda agree with fruit on this one, If they're real friends maybe try and make an effort to get them on their grind. Friends are way different then kids you grew up with in ur neighborhood Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I've tried helping them in the past. When one of them was considering dropping out, I did everything I could to convince him not to. But he did. Then the other one got a credit card and I gave him advice on spending so he doesn't get into debt (I've taken a bunch of business classes) and he ran it up to the limit and has no job anymore to pay it off. It's not that I don't like them obviously, just like I said: I don't wanna be around people like that, whether they're family, friends, girlfriends, etcBut I'm going to chill one last time and tell them how I feel before I leave like I said in a post before. And also, this is far from a troll post -_-Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum