How to talk to random girl (help)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by imtalkin_seandon, Sep 23, 2013.

1. As the title suggests, when it comes to the whole dating/talking to chicks, I'm not the most experienced you could say lol, I was just wondering what yous here on gc might do/say to hit on/pick up chicks. Help a fellow blade out.
    And say in the event of seeing a girl in the same place for a little while here and there, a nice way I could approach this girl to let her know im interested even though I've never spoken a word to her. You know?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. "Hey, I've noticed you around here a few times. You're really cute. Would you like to go [insert local date idea] this Friday night?"

3. "Hey whats your name?" ..."well i gotta go, was gona ask you for your number. Lets hang out later"

4. The tip I always gave my younger brother is this: Talk to girls you don't know in the same manner you would talk to a taxi driver. Never be like "OMG IM TALKING TO A G?URLL".

5. the best advice i can give you is to talk to her like she's a guy

i know weird

but better than being a stuttery ass, nervous mother fucker.

6. Suck on your index finger and grind your hips. Works everytime.

7. Ask if her she works at subway, because she jus gave you a footlong.

Or ask her is her dads a theif.....and did he steal the stars from the skies and put em into your eyes.

Works 3/10 of the time

8. Say whatever you want to say to the person, and if they dont respond favorably to it try again with other girls and eventually one of them will be into it

9. "Hey, I noticed that you're [insert random observation]. Did you notice THIS LONG DICK?"

On second thought...don't say that.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. #10 Space Cat, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    So how about that weather we're having? Cause you can be expecting a few inches tonight.

11. Compliments work. But not creepy ones. I like that watch. Your nails are pretty. Did you just get your hair done? Its lovely. Things like that. Notice something about her and marvel at it.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

12. This.  Just see them as your friend.  An equal. It's obviously easier said than done but it'll get easier over time.

People are people.  They are all the same. They all have problems and insecurities that you may have. 

13. No matter how much advice you get here, there is no way for us to tell you how to be yourself. It should be all natural when you talk to women and if it works then it will work. Worry less and relax more, if you can be comfortable and confident in yourself you will be seen in good light to everyone around you. Find ways to start any kind of conversation with a girl, no matter what it is it doesn't really matter except you're keeping a interesting (or somewhat interesting conversation, who cares) with them. If they see something that they like in you then the hard work is over. Just play it cool from there and don't try too hard. You will only learn what works for you and what doesn't in time. You just have to put in the effort. Good luck!

14. "Did the number 6 come by yet? Good, I've missed it every day this week! Fuckin finally. So, your cunt spoken for?"

You get the idea.