Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Stop Weed Smell In Room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hypnotix, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I keep my weed in a glass mason jar and it used to be in my sock drawer and it was fine in there. But I am going away on Tuesday for a week so I decide to hide it somewhere else, since a guest will be staying in my room during that time. But when I came up to bed I noticed a faint weed smell, what can I do to hide it and keep my room odour free?

Taking it with me isn't an option.

2. Try putting the weed into multiple ziplock bags and then put it in the mason jar.

3. coffee is a great way to hide smell. i hid my weed in bag then i put it in a ziploc container with coffee in it.

4. Get a bottle of Urine odor eliminater, in the cat isle of your local pet store. Spray it all over the place, wipe walls, and floors and fabrics. Works great!

5. #5 SuperKing83, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Mix with a little fabreeze also helps