Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to stop the scooby snacks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MassaMassa Kush, Jul 10, 2010.

1. i have a bowl and most of the time i end up getting scooby snacked how do i stop this plz help

2. don't pull as hard or put a screen in. or let it get really rezzy and then it won't pull through as much

3. Or pack the bowl tighter.

4. when you pack your bowl, put a bigger piece at the hole but dont pack it too tight. when hitting your bowl have your tongue in the way of the airflow in case you do get ash that way you dont breath it in. always hit your bowl smoothly. your not syphoning gas, inhale easy.

5. always a good option

6. how could i put a screen in n how could i make one

7. #7 Dr RealGood, Jul 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2010
    Don't even try to make one. They are super affordable. Mose head shops will give them to you for free when you buy the pipe. Just drive to your local shop and pick up a pack. you can probably get a 5 pack of stainless steal screens for like $2.00USD

PipeScreenZ.com 100+ screens for $6.00

Here is a link to some Glass screens for glass and ceramic bowls on Rollies.com

If you have a metal pipe, you use a metal screen. I just center the screen over the top of the bowl (Fig. 1), and press it evenly down into the bowl piece with the but end of the pencil (Fig. 2). For a glass pipe. you just put the little glass piece in the bottom of the bowl.

Figure 1
    [​IMG]

Figure 2
    [​IMG]

8. You can get them really cheap at a headshop. But If you can't (aren't 18) you can find screens in your sink. With some sinks, you can unscrew the end of the spout and remove it. There's usuallly more than one screen in a sink so it won't be obvious you took one. You can also take apart an earbud, there's a metal screen in them. I took an iPod earbud apart last night, make sure you burn it first to make sure there's nothing on it you wouldn't wanna inhale (watch for smoke).

9. No..man lol thats not good advice at all. OP go to the headshop get a Glass Screen for 3 bucks..if you cant do that get a Stainless Steel Screen and burn it with a butane torch.

10. this guy has the right idea.

11. He's...*cough*..18..*cough* *cough*

And those things are coated with anticorrosive treatments of some sort im sure. I mean, it is your DRINKING water isn't it? If you don't have a car :rolleyes: just get a freind to pick you up a pack from a tobacco shop or something

Packing the bowl tighter doesn't always work, if it's overpacked you cant pull a hit through, and after you have smoked the majority of the pack the stuff at the bottom will pull through

12. that was very artistic, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thank you. I really think i captured the essence of the pencil in Figure 2.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Just pull waaaay harder, that way the airflow will create a vacuum in the bowl piece which in theory will make the weed rotate around the point of inhalation. problem solved :D

15. i agree, your form and use of light are excelent :laughing:

16. This guy has a point. For metal to not rust, it had to be treated with something so don't use the screens from the sink. Just don't pull so hard.

17. am I high as shit or do I NOT know what the "scooby snacks" are????

18. shit that flys into your mouth when the bowl is cashed

19. best description i've ever heard lol