How to stop smoking weed

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Bri0345, Sep 11, 2018.

1. To clarify no I'm not quitting (i still have about a pound) i just want to take a tolerance break for half a month to a month (?), and each day i say im going to start i find myself smoking a joint before bed. Any tips?

2. Will power would be a good start I don’t have it but some do apparently. Other than that I got nuthin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. With a pound laying around it's going to be difficult but not impossible. Mind over matter brother.

Good luck!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Tapatalk

Tip: poke yourself in the eye when you're reaching for your stash

• Like Like x 2
  4. I quit smoking last year for 3 weeks cus I thought I was gunna get a new job and it was horrible I was in pain everyday.

5. Is Stopping growing a way? ;)

6. I found the easiest way is to not have it near you. I moved from Belgium to Sydney recently. In Belgium you could just go to a coffee shop (a shop that only sells weed) walk in there buy some and go home and light one up. But when I didn't want to, I just didn't buy any. And now that I'm in Australia I even managed to stop for 2 months. 1. because it's illegal and I don't want to get caught and 2. it's very hard to get if you don't know anyone here. So yeah. Just don't have it near you that makes it already a bit easier and keep yourself strong and don't go and buy it.

Sent from my K3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. You just do. Or you dont.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nyquil for bed time lol....

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Yeah every time i try to i get really insomnic (sorry its spelled weird) so i cant sleep and i end up smoking