How to Stop Sleeping After Burning

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Alright so I've been smoking for about 7 years, mostly on a regular basis. But recently I can't seem to stop myself from passing out on my bed after burning. I have a quarter of Casey Dawg (Casey Jones x Chem Dawg) which is supposed to be a sativa dom but it puts me right to sleep.

Yesterday I took 4 hits from a grav bong at like 2pm and ended up sleeping from 4 to 7. Then I woke up, ate, smoked a bowl, passed out at 10 with the lights and the TV on and I just woke up right now.

It's pretty fuckin annoying, I don't know why after 7 years I've suddenly become a total bitch

2. If I feel sleepy well baked I usually go outside and be active, even moving from my bedroom to outside makes me feel energized for some reason.

3. I find it depends on your mood and current condition. like if youve had a hard week, physically and/or mentally it will have the same effect on me.

4. I was honestly expecting a remedy for not falling asleep after burning.

Maybe some less potent indica or even a.hybrid? Or a cup of coffee. Or a bump of coke?

5. I literally did the same thing last night, and I'm pissed cause I wanted to finish what I was watching. I even caught myself dozing off and thought I'd be okay til the end of the episode..

6. how old are you guys ? I find the older I get the more tired I am :( and I'm not even remotely old yet

7. there is a remedy, get more sleep. If you get a few good nights sleep, bed early and stuff then you will stop falling asleep

8. 1: burn
    2: go outside
    3: ?!?!?!?!?!
    4: profit

9. Same shit happens to me and I'm 19

I'm pretty sure it's because we smoke very often

I pretty much smoke everyday
    And now even if its straight sativa

Ill fall asleep

Like yesterday
    I woke energized and waked n baked
    And I was already sleepy again about 3 hours later and took a small nap

And two days ago I was super energized and smoked three fat bowls of blue dream haze and bam 4 hours later I was napping and woke up 3 hours later

I think it Also depends if your having a lazy day or if your going out

10. Don't get really high, or don't get high as often. Both burn you out like a motherfucker and you'll want to pass out

11. lol @ taking 4 hits out the grav bong and asking why youre sleepy

12. i have that shit a lot too. sometimes i will blaze at night and have a movie ready and fall asleep halfway through. often, its a waste of a high, because my highs last around 2.5 hours when i smoke .5Gs or so, which i usually do at night.