Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Stealth make fire crackers??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GodMadeHerb, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Okay so I have searched through every thread I could find on GC about this. I tried a fire cracker recipe that turned out great, but unfortunately my parents smelt them and flipped about it (my parents are pretty strict about it and I can't convince them that marijuana is pretty harmless).

Here is the guide I followed: http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...timate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html

Anyway so I cooked them at roughly 10:00 a.m. My mom did not get home until almost 4 later on and smelt the weed. I had 3 doors close to the kitchen completely open for like an hour. What I'm thinking is is that they smelt the firecracker itself. It was inside aluminum foil stuffed in a jacket pocket in my closet, but that's it. My parents will be gone tomorrow too, should I be safe to cook them and triple bag them or something and even keep them outside? I would just use the sit out method, but I'm afraid it'll lower the potency. Would they be pretty potent sitting out in peanut butter for 4-6 days? Some people say it takes up to a month for the thc to decarb completely sitting out and some people say 4 days. Some people say that cooking them after sitting out makes them more potent while others say it decreases potency. I can always make them at my friends house, but it wouldn't be until a few weeks before I could. Do you guys think my house was still reeking of pot from baking them after that long or do you think it was the firecracker itself? I'm not meaning to ramble on, but those crackers were so great lol

2. I've made firecrackers a lot (moreso when I lived with my parents but whatever) and I've NEVER had a problem with the smell. They just smell like warm peanut butter, not bud. And yes I use dank, I started smoking at 18 and didn't ever come across mids for the first time until I was 20.

3. Has anyone else had a problem with the smell?

4. Just be sure you wrap them well enough, and no smell will escape. :) Don't puncture the foil, and use double, or even triple layers. Leave excess around the edges, or the base, so you can crimp them tightly rather than just folding them over.

Here's a recipe with tips, to improve both the edible, as well as the stealth aspect ;)

(This is a quickie edible, but it's designed to use the time as efficiently as possible, to provide the most potency, with stealth and speed... you will be sacrificing some potency, much like the common firecracker. However these both taste and, more importantly, they work MUCH better! [​IMG]

If you can't find the materials or ingredients used in the recipe, just alter the traditional firecracker using the same process below. If you're going to add any oil to it but you don't have coconut oil, then you should add butter, clarified if possible... it's higher in saturated fat, and has more short and medium-chain triglycerides, than most vegetable oils in your kitchen.)

-"Kat Crackers"- Canna Quickie ~Fudge~ Cookie Sandwich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Good luck! :wave:

5. Thanks for the link! I've been looking into it and a lot of people make sure it's wrapped good (I definitely failed to do this). I was wondering though if the extra layers affect the heat getting to the cracker??