Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to stay high longer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swaqqer, Jun 30, 2012.

1. once i'm high and i come down. i can't get high again off of one bowl.

is there a way to be high all day without eating edibles?

i have a vaporizer and i don't stay high even if i'm vaping non stop.

2. Yea t-break.

3. If I've just had my come-down after a wake and bake or something, I just drink some coffee, leave it half an hour then smoke a bowl.
    Should work :)

4. just wait dude, once you come down wait for about an hour then smoke again. you have to give your body time to recover

5. Dude, I've been having the same problem. I vape a fat bowl and I'm kinda high for an hour and then for the second hour I don't feel high at all. I think it's our tolerance. I'm starting to vape less now.

6. t-break, its really the only way to stop that problem :(

7. Eat a mango 20 minutes before smoking a blunt/joint, bong.. etc..

It has some chemicals or something that make the stuff in cannabis get into your system faster and such, so a faster and longer and.. higher high.

I'm kind of stoned and typing on my phone, not sure whatever the fuck I'm talking about though, but this should be 100% true, look it up!

8. Eat a mango 45 minutes prior to smoking :)

9. eat a mango about 10 minutes before you smoke to extend the high. eating before will make you higher with mids.

10. i don't have any mangos lol..
    i guess i will t-break.
    i did a week t-break. didn't help much except on the first day :smoke:
    i guess i will do a 2 week t-berak!

thanks guys

11. I find it pretty funny that that 3 people said 3 different times for the mangos haha...

But yeah, try a 2 week break. A lot of people say that 2 weeks is the minimum time needed for a t-break to be effective.

12. time to move up to snorting thc rails

13. Same boat as you op. Brb high for 30 minutes after two bong bowls of dank. Hell 10 minutes if I get hungry and eat lol

14. would lines of thc or kief really get you high?

15. No, sadly D:

16. shittt, that woulda been awsome.......

17. The only 3 options:

Smoke moar

Dabs

T-break

The mangos/dark chocolate things also work to an extent

18. bro snorting thc gets you soooo high

19. Yeah, I'm having the same problem. I smoke about half a gram, have a nice high for 3 hours, come down and when I smoke more don't achieve the same high. It's sad, really..

20. Yeah dude all the people suggesting the mango 45 minutes before smoking are right, it will get you higher. It's because of the chemical prevalent in ripe mangos, it helps thc diffuse more quickly into the blood. But if you start doing this almost every time you smoke/vape, I feel you start to develop a tolerance to this effect as well. So in the long run, it won't work out. Just take the t-break.