Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to stay chill when high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ~blazed~, Jul 13, 2009.

1. sup gc, im 18 years old and my bro is 24. hes been smoking since he was like 16 when i was a kid and i was aginst it n shit but now i smoke to and im cool with it.

smoked for the 1st time with my bro about a year ago but when i smoke i sorta "geek out" a little sumtimes and im not as chill as my bro is and i think it pisses him off.

he picks me up and we go fishin n blaze all weekend about once a month which is cool n all but i think im pissing him off sumtimes geekin out a little to much.

we usually smoke like 3-4 bong rips then he does more and offers me more n i say im good so its not that im smoking to much.

sorry for the long/horrible explanation im high atm.

so does any1 know how i can avoid these "geek out" moments and be more alert to avoid those awkward moments?

-thanks all and no flaming/spam here please.

2. wtf is a "geek out" moment?

3. you've just got to hold back. Thats all I can say mate.

4. Either build up your tolerance or dont smoke as much. Just smoke to where you are feelin good. You dont gotta match your bro all the time.

5. geekin out is when u have that uncontrollable laughter at something that normally wouldnt be as funny if u were sober.

6. Smoke more. Stop being a geek. If you are a little geek that is. If you mean my " geek moments " as acting like a queir, and saying idiot childish things like omg a monkey and shit like that, then just stop being like that. Listen to some hip hop. Be real. Chilll B.

7. #7 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jul 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2009
    You ARE smoking too much, i wont act like a bitch like others are in responding, but you should smoke less, and wait like 20 minutes for it to kick in, so you can see if you can still handle yourself. You just have to relax and kind of forgot that you are high, just be normal, but enjoy your altered state at the same time.

Also DONT get so high that you stop in the middle of conversation because you forgot what you were saying, and then dont say anything for another 5-10 minutes because after that you forgot that you even started talking, that means you are TOO HIGH to act normal.

8. Once you start smoking a bit more, and develop a tolerance, you'll slowly get accustomed to the super high feeling. So over time you will feel calmer when you get baked because you are just used to the sensation. I had the same problem as you for about the first year that i smoked.... After that it seemed like not a big deal anymore and i started to be more chilled out about it.

9. The problem always seems to be one extreme or the other, you are either too high or not high enough.

10. It keeps me chill man, Don't know what to say. certain strains make me more nervous. But nothing i cannot handle.

Just learn to chill. life is a big adventure, after all you are not getting out alive.

-BH

11. na im not a geek and i dont say gay shit like "omg a monkey". and all i listen to his hip hop that has nothing to do with it haha. im just to light of a smoker n get baked to easily i guess.

id also add in that i usually smoke mids when im alone/with friends n when im with my bro he always pulls out some crazy dank so thats prolly getting me baked more then usual as well

12. Don't smoke as much.

With the way you're talking after two bong hits you're finished, your brother should respect that limit and not push you to go over it.

13. Wtf..people should not give advice if they don't know WHAT the fuck they're talking about :rolleyes:

14. I know what you mean, but I think he only had good intentions lol

15. yea man you justy have no tolerance to the strains he smokes. do you get too high off of mids ever? maybe you just need to buy more dank for yourself

16. most of the time the way you act high is your expectations before you smoke so just go in with a chill mindset and you probably won't freak out otherwise you just gottat ell yourself to calm down

17. my tolerance is pretty low, one fat bowl of some kush outta my steamroller and im pretty good. ive been smoking since i was 12 though, so ive learned to be stoned in public places and around people while seeming normal. bud doesnt really affect me socially unless im just really fucked up and cant even make conversation. you will learn how to handle your high in time, just like many learn to handle it when they are drunk.i recommend toking up before social outings more often to learn how to function high.

but the giggly thing and smiling is one of the best parts of the high imo, u just gotta have the right friends to enjoy it with

18. yah man honestly id rather "geek up" with friends that aren't tripping over it..then blaze with people who are like so chilled out...although some strains just give me mad giggles compared to others..i have a pretty low tolerance though haha. haven't touched weed for like 3 weeks..whenever i do, damn its going to be great:D

19. Tell your brother to fuck off. Giggle a little if you want to.

As long as you're not hallucinating, running around pantless and acting like a crazy person, he needs to recognize that you're more lightweight than he is and that for a while you're going to 'geek out'.

It's a shame you want to 'chill' more and be more boring when you get ripped. I remember the first handful of times I started smoking, and I smoked more than I needed and giggled like a bitch with my friends - they're some of the best memories I have.

20. yo son, you said it like it is. good looks