Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Start

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grassmantoke, Nov 29, 2011.

1. First off, thanks for responding to my last thread. I deleted it because I have android but now I just found an app to use.

I have a half ounce of outdoor dank sitting here.

Currently im doing pretty well. I take like 3 brisk walks a day. I recently backed off smoking cigarettes (organic), but this is how im managing my excess energy.

Im just curious how I can add mj into my life.
    Let me quickly paint this:

Morning. Wake up, instantly go outside with dog warm up onto nice paced walk.. go to coffee shop or simply go for long walk..

When I get back from walking during my 3-4 walks a day I go on my android because my mind is oxygenated and fresh. I get a lot of stuff done.

When would be a good time to smoke. I tend to do things when I "crave them" as that is my philosophy behind eating, like instinctive nutrition.

Thanks. I do not want to be selfish with my post. But yeah.. if anyone has any ideas.

2. I'd smoke after the walk. Smoking after brisk walks is the best. But the instinctive thing is good too, to just smoke when you feel like it..... though, sometimes a person doesn't always feel like that. I know when I don't feel like it, I smoke before I go to bed and just overload on MJ like 2 hours before I sleep. That seems to work.