1. Hey :) Im new to this and i was wondering how can i start a thread of my first indoor grow and where to go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I am in the same boat. I'm currently building my grow room and have planted my cup winning strains.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What strain is it ?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Thank you !!!!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. How do I start a thread using the appSent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Have you figured it out? I can't seem to find a way to start one on the iPhone appSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. How do you even ask a question ?? All I can do is reply to a questionSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Click start new topic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Chemdog, Kings kush and Kosher Kush

Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Well yes I would click start new topic if I could find where it isSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Do u have to be on pc to start topic? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390358210.464233.jpg Doesnt it look like this when you click the link ? Im using tapatalk btw Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. No it looks like this Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

14. Mine looks different. And the dots at the top right do not allow you to start a new thread ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390389694.019014.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. current i belive apple dose not allow the gc app to contain the growing section of the site so if you are using the iphone you will either need to use it's browser or log in via a pc

16. Som Forums require you to have a few more posts before you can start a thread, others don't. Just be patient and respond to a few threads that interest you and soon you will be good. Please don't just make random posts, that is frowned upon. :smoke: