Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to spend 60$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATMDrewski, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #1 ATMDrewski, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    I got two choices pretty much. about 22 grams of some low quality mids for 60$
    or an 8th of medical

im looking to conserve my money, and get the most highs for my dollar.
    what do you think i should do?
    what would you do?

oh btw. iv smoked the mids are theyr decent. a good .4g got me comfortably high.

2. If .4 of mid does it for you and you want to get the most highs for your dollar... then what do you think would be the best choice?

3. ya Weflyhigh is right, you kinda just answered your own question.

4. today, i bought a gram of hash oil and a half eighth of dank from the club with my 60.

go for quality!

5. If your getting 22grams of mids for $60, I would definitely go with that choice.

6. Buy an eighth of dank.
    Buy a fourth of Beasters
    Buy a Half O of Mids.
    Buy an O of Shwagg.

Buy a pound of REAL TALK. Nah son already got it.

7. quality > quantity

8. yeah, but 22grams for 60 sounds like it is pretty shitty mids. id take a look at the mids, if there alright mids then id go for that.

9. 22 grams of mids if they are mids. NOT 22 grams of scwhag.

10. 22 grams of mids if they get you high.

Today I had $60 and I got a 1/2 oz of high mids and a lil over 3 grams of dank...

11. #11 ATMDrewski, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    went with the mids.
    glad i did.
    only had to spend 40$
    cant weigh it. but seems like about 20g.

i think its a good deal.
    the buds are good enough

12. This is definitely tough, I would honestly say go with the mids, either more supply or more high and these days I feel happier with a lot. GO WITH YOUR GUT THO!

13. 22 grams?? or 2.2grams?

if it was 22g,buy that sell it for more and you got double/triple the profit

14. Obviously he meant 22 grams....

not 2.2.

15. Seriously, buy, re-bag, and resell for massive profit