Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Spark a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skillzthatkillz, Sep 14, 2009.

1. +1 for leaving a little twist of the paper at the end of the joint. also, if it is burning faster down one side than the other, lick your finger and moisten right below the part that is burning too fast. it'll even your joints out every time

i use the dollar bill trick to roll my joints, its definitely an acquired skill though. it took me almost a year before i was satisfied with my j rollin abilities

2. how big can you possibly make it with the roller? not too big, right?

3. You talking length or girth? You can certainly roll one big enough to get high off one J from a rolling machine. And it depends on the machine you get. Some will fit king size papers, others just regulars.

4. It depends on the roller. I own 2.

[​IMG]

The roll master rolls cones up to an eighth in size. The ZigZag 70mm can roll a little more than a gram if I wanted to. I usually only roll half a gram or less though, unless I'm with a bunch of people.

5. this is exactly how i do it :smoking:

6. I usually hold it in my hand and light it with my other hand. Let it toast up for a few seconds then start puffing. The less butane I inhale the better. I often light my cigarettes the same way, and always that way for blunts.

On the cigarette rolling topic I have found they work well for rolling
    regs, but with higher quality trees it tends to be way too tight and the bud sticks and clumps together. Awhile ago my
    friend tried to use his roller to roll a j of some
    haze and it came out looking like a
    piece of spaghetti because it made
    it so tight, completely unsmokeable.

7. yeah,it's the way you rolled it,or you weed was grinded up to much.

8. :confused:

I can't believe that this is a thread. Let alone one reaching two pages in replies.

9. rolling takes a lil to get used to it ran run the j if you roll it bad but i usually just take a light and hold the blunt/j in my hand and just let the light sit on it for a minute then hit it usually does the trick if its not all lit just light it n hit it and your good