Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to sneak 12+ g's to college w/o parents finding it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hiplikebrando, Aug 10, 2011.

1. hide it in your backpack. if you're worried about smell, go to a headshop and get one of those airtight vaccum packs. my dealer is able to fit like an ounce in there so 12 grams will go in easily

2. stuff it into a roll of socks. or multiple rolls if you have to.

3. face palm

4. #24 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Woww. I had noo idea.

5. He totally pulled one over on you.
    [​IMG]

6. Just put it in a box or bag you have.
    Then if your parents want to help you unpack, make sure that box is in the closet and tell them you'll unpack it later, or it doesnt need to be unpacked now.

7. #27 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Damn. Haha. I feel like an idiot.

8. Here's what you need to successfully hide 12 g's: A baggie, a pair of jeans (or other pants with pockets). Simply place the grams of marijuana in the bag, and then place the bag in your pocket.

9. Ask him to make you one. ;). Or show up with your own and be like look what I made.

10. I say cut a little hole in your pillow put your bud inside the pillow in the stuffing and thempn put a pillow case over it

11. #31 Alianhead, Aug 10, 2011
    Haha. Naa it's all goood

12. buy a tightvac and store the bud in there. Its smellproof and airtight

13. #33 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Pics. You would get trillions of rep if you create a in depth guide.

14. #34 Alianhead, Aug 11, 2011
    Someone told me that they acctuallt sell them in smoke shops.

15. #35 BloodLust, Aug 11, 2011
    Yeah I didn't read that far into the forum.

I bet you could make one minus the plastic.

16. Put it in a backpack and make sure your parents don't touch it. Also put it in an air tight container such as a mason jar.

17. Yall *****s postin in a troll thread...

18. get a laundry bag

19. When you get there, just tell your parents you're in college now, and that they can't stop you from smoking. And then pull out your stash, roll up a joint, sit back, and relax... all while they unload your stuff. Problem solved.

20. Prolly won't b 12 gs in a week lol