Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Senior danky, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Ok so i smoked for the first time yesterday and I didn't get high :( I was pissed cus all I came away with was a headache, and was down ten bucks. So I think its cus I smoked wrong. Or could it be how I rolled my joint? Anyway, any answers would be appreciated

2. It could be simply that you didnt get very good quality weed. The headache is a good indicator of a crap deal.

3. Make a waterfall bong, it'll work for sure. Make sure you inhale into your lungs like your taking a deep breath from swimming not drinking through a straw (Sorry for the weird analogy, I'm pretty high right now)

By the way, bad troll is bad.

4. I thought so too, but my friend smoked the same stuff and he got fucked up. We got it from the same guy at the same time so I know it was the same thing.

5. dont worry man, it may not effect you the first time. the same thing happened to me.
    one thing you can do is hold your hits (the smoke) as long as you can. this is called ghosting.

just have patience and keep smoking.

good luck bro!

6. Pretend it's a straw, but instead of trying to suck out a liquid, you're trying to get smoke in your lungs...

Good luck.

7. it could also be a butane headache. or wait...... never mind... im baked.....
    that only happens with a pipe. he used a joint....... DUUUUURRRRRRR......

8. This is somewhat unhealthy for your lungs. Holding it for about 5 seconds each hit will still get you ripped and it wont hurt as much.

9. yeah thats true. but thats what I always do... and as far as hurting my lungs i dont really care since I smoke hella ciggarettes anyways.....

10. What i do to make sure i get the smoke in my lungs is after my hit i suck in 10% of regular air to get all the smoke deep in my lungs.. Then just hold it for 5 seconds or so and release.. Dont worry man it took me like 4 times to get high

11. If your friend smoked the same joint then it's the way you're hitting, if not then it's most likely you rolled the joint wrong.

12. Just make an apple next time joints can suck if your not good at rolling.

13. So rolling a joint poorly can make you not get high?

14. Not necessarily.... but smoking through some kind of pipe, like an apple or w.e., will deliver more smoke into your lungs instead of the air. Thus increasing your chances to get high.

but i'm guessing it's just the way you smoked it... take a hit with about 80-90% lung capacity then fill your lungs the rest of the way with fresh air and then hold everything in for 3-5 sec.

15. inhale.

it's that simple lol just shortly inhale while you've got the joint in your mouth, pull away the joint and 'chase' it with fresh air. it's the same type of action as when your doctor tells you to "take a deep breath." let the smoke hit the bottom of your lungs and then exhale.

16. if you must smoke a joint or blunt, its kinda like smoking a cig. after you get the smoke in your mouth, you need to inhale fresh air after you take the hit so it gets to your lungs. if your just putting the smoke in your mouth you wont get high and you just wasted your weed
    but another possibility is because it was your first time - alot of people dont get high their first time

17. Simple answer. Rip a bong. If you get a headache, it's shitty smoke. If you don't get a headache, it's not your smoke. (I suggest that if you do take my advice, find/purchase a ROOR.

18. he's never even been high yet and you're telling him to go spend heaps of money on a RooR?

19. yeah spend $$$ on a ROOR when he cant even inhale correctly. thats an awesome idea man... :rolleyes: