Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Smoke Your Resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by whoIam, Jan 23, 2011.

1. So I just smoked my resin and am now stoned as fuck. I'm going to make a guide for you guys in case you are ever in need of weed but cant get any. My dealer got arrested. Sucks. ANYWAYS...

1. Take your bowl or pipe and bowl and place in a bowl of boiling water for a few minutes
    2. Pour the resin filled water from the bowl into a coffee filter
    3. Get as much water as you can out of the coffee filter so you only have the resin left
    4. Place coffee filter in the microwave and turn it on in 30 second intervals until its dry
    5. Pack a bowl
    6. Smoke that shit.

2. Dont smoke resin.

3. Hey i have a glass pipe and glass bong piece. will it be safe to boil?

What kind of boil should it be? simmering? rolling boil?

4. Boiling can hurt your piece, use isopropyl alcohol (99%)
    Just pour into your pipe, bong, etc. Shake like hell, pour out and repeat untill clean.
    Let said mixture evaporate on a glass or metal surface, scrape up with razor blade, and enjoy.

5. Really? Doesn't it make you feel like a crack head? :p Lay off the weed if your fiending that much.

6. Lol look at the cool kids that are to good for resin. Some people smoke it and some dont. I dont understand why you guys dont even talk about the topic.

Back on subject.

Personally I wouldnt wanna get my resin all wet, that seems like it would ruin it. I prefer to juct take my time and scrape. I have a few legit tools and to be honest I kinda enjoy doing it while watching TV haha.:p
    You should post some pics with the tut and make it legit ;)

Ohh and I almost forgot, you might not wanna full on boil your glass. It could break :(

By the way. Welcome to the board.

7. Forreal I hate when people act like ass holes just because some people smoke resin. It's extremely unnecessary, at least it gets you high. Sure it might nt be healthy but it's their choice.

8. Resin always gives me a headache so I don't even bother anymore.

Boiling some pieces can weaken the glass, if you REALLY want to smoke resin, just scrape it and roll it into a ball, then clean your piece.

I've never found resin to be worth smoking, it's harsh, tastes terrible, and basically gives you a headache that lasts 20 minutes.

You're better off combining roaches >.>

9. Am I the only one that thinks resin tastes good and is smoother than smoke? I smoked a fat ball of resin and was way more stoned than off a bowl plus my throat didn't hurt quite as bad. (not that it hurts much either way, i'm just sayin)

10. Well i don't think it taste good but, i don't think it taste good either. I don't really ever get headaches from resin, but some of my friends do. However it does hurt my throat a little bit. I just scraped my pipe got 2 big balls of resin, (I rarely scrape my pipe, just when im low on cash) I just smoked them like half hour ago and im still pretty blazed.:smoke: