How to smoke without smell

Discussion in 'General' started by tipstoblaze, Dec 15, 2012.

1. #1 tipstoblaze, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2012
    Hello! This is my first post on Grasscity forums and I thought i'd make it a guide. Have friends over but don't know where to blaze without getting caught? This is a detailed guide on how to smoke without getting caught by parents or roommates. It works very well and will leave the room smell free.

Step 1. Things you'll need
    1. Something to smoke out of (i.e. chillum, small bowl, apple pipe)

2. A lighter (obviousley!)

3. A hollowed out deodorant case. (twist lever until deodorant comes out as far as it can go, then pull it out)

4. A sploof (get a toilet paper roll that doesn't have any toilet paper on it, stuff three or four dryer sheets into it)

5. Breathmints or gum

6. Eyedrops (if you or anyone in your party needs them)

7. A small bag for the pipe

8. A shower towel or jacket

9. Sock or glove
    \t\t\t\t\t
    Step 2. How to blaze
    1. Wait until your parents go to bed

2. Put towels over any vents in the room, and under the door.

3. Open your window

4. Turn off any fans you have in the room.

5. Turn off the any lights you have in the room

6. Immediately after you take your hit, cover up the bowl up with your sock or glove, and cover up any holes where smoke could escape from the pipe.

7. Press your sploof up against the screen of the window and blow your smoke through it.

8. Do this every time you hit it

9. When the you're finished smoking, put the pipe inside the small bag.

10. Stick the pipe and any weed you have into the deodorant case. (Deodorant cases have an air tight seal).

11. Have a mint or piece of gum. (if you don't eat a mint or chew gum, your breath will smell like weed which is a dead giveaway you've been smoking)

12. Put the deodorant case, lighter, and sploof in your closet or under clothes in your dresser.

13. Use eyedrops if needed

14. Put the fan up against the window so its blowing out. (Make sure your don't leave the fan on while smoking! It will circulate the smell if any gets in your room)

15. Leave the fan running for 10 or 15 minutes. (The weed smell should be gone at this point, and your minty fresh breathe will insure that if someone comes into your room, it won't smell like you've been blazing)

If you followed the steps properly, your room should be a odor free!:D
    \t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\tTips
    *Open your windows and drawers slowly and quietly, this will reduce the amount of noise you make significantly

*Sneaking through your room will also make your quieter, and it's fun as hell to pretend you're a ninja.

Thank you for reading my guide! :smoking:

2. It's not fucking worth it dude lol.

This is a goddamn production.

3. Vaporizer.

Half the shit people come up with to "get rid of smell" is pointless/doesn't work, by the way. If you live at home and smoke, your parents probably know.

4. even with all that work puttin on the show its still so easy to tell when someone is baked haha

iv only met like a handful of people that can get away with be stoned around people... the rest you can just tell by the voice ahah

5. I wouldn't even smoke if I had to do that shit. Everything written there sounds like a 15 year old trying to get away with something.

How I do it: Sit down. Smoke weed. Whenever I want.

Your method is not good either.

For one a bag and deodorant tube are not airtight.

Second you want negative air pressure in the room. By opening the window and not having a fan blowing out, sealed into the window, weed smelling air will be pushed out of every crack into the rest of the house if a light breeze blows towards it.

Glove to cover the bowl? Now you have a glove that stinks like bud. Just use your thumb.

6. If you aren't trying to smoke in secret than this doesn't apply to you.
    A deodorant case is actually air tight and keeps the smell in very well.
    And your thing about air pressure also isn't true. If you have a fan blowing I'm the room it will circulate the air and push it throw any cracks you may have. If you leave the fan off and smoke out the window, THEN turn the fan ok it will suck the air out of the room. You can't say this method doesn't work if you didn't try it, and whether it be parents or not, there are some people that can't smoke in the situation they are in, but still want to. Again you haven't tried this method and it's of no value to you because you are not Living with people that don't smoke

7. It was intended to be more of a way to smoke in your room without making the whole place reek.

8. I'm one of those people, Where's my medal?