Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke without smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wrestler20, Mar 3, 2012.

1. I've seen a couple of threads with people asking how to smoke without the smell so their parents don't notice and what not so I decided to make a mini-guide...

First off if you don't want smell I would go outside, it makes the smell go away within like 10-15mins after smoking, if there is any smell at all.

If that is not an option then you are going to have to make a sploof go to this link to find out how to make one - [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev2mLRljxBE]How to make a Sploof (Smoke Inside) - YouTube[/ame] - after you make one you are going to want to open a window and blow the smoke through the sploof and out a window, this will make the smoke/smell almost nonexistent.

Once you are all done smoking to get the smell out of your breath I usually have those little Listerine breathe strips which help a lot but if you don't have them chew some gum and use mouth was then eat your munchies :D

And finally for the smell on your fingers wash your hands really well and I usually put lime/lemon juice on my fingers or something else citric.

Good luck and happy tokin' :D :bongin:

2. This does not help as much as people think.... if the wind is blowing the wrong way ur stuck with a bunch of smoke in ur room smelling bounty fresh... How the fuck are you going to explain that while high? on top of that just breaking up/having weed in ur room is going to make it smell... then after you light whatever the smoke that gets away from that is going to reek...

Sorry to ruin ur amazing guide... but theres only thing to do to get to blaze if you live with ur parents..

get the fuck off ur lazy ass and go outside somewhere and have a little respect lol

3. all of that = just go outside.
    I smoke outside and wait 5-6 minutes to shake off the smell,and my people still kinda smell it even after washing my hands:D

I can't really imagine anything masking mary jane,It's like walking around your house with a hot chick you can't just expect anyone not to notice:)

4. It just minimizes it doesn't really make it go away but it helps, it was just to help people, I hate sploofs personally they make me feel sick and ruin the smoke but I do the Listerine and lime juice stuff, actually helps a lot, just sayin :p