Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke without needing a t break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FacktoidTrappa, Jan 26, 2014.

1. "Noob"? Are we still in middle school? LOL @ your life big guy

Finally...Welcome to GC Sahid. If you have proof I would like to see it. Slightly harmful from smoking? Because injestion of burning plant matter is bad for you. That is why a growing number of people are investing in vaporizers. Slightly dangerous as in people making bad choices and doing stupid things? They'd do that sober eventually. Usually preceded by a very loud and proud..."Look what I can do"..We can agree or disagree over facts and their validity. But not opinions. Sorry. See...that wasn't so hard was it? Play nice and others will do the same. As for the punk this and retard that ....you really should knock that shit off. You wouldn't say it to my face. And it will get you banned quickly.

Yes. I am a big guy. So sit down and stay out of it. I'm not sure why you think you have anything to add with 9 posts under your belt. And since that is all you have, and this is your attitude....I'll start taking bets on how long you'll be around. At least Sahid has the courage of his convictions, and is far more articulate. So ummm...chill the fuck out boy. This is a conversation between adults.

4. Yeah, no shit I'm fairly new to GC forums, but that has absolutely nothing to do with my opinions. Your posts in this thread do show that you are an experienced toker; though you really do come off as a know-it-all asshole. That is the reason why I felt it was necessary to speak up and inform you of your childish drivel. :)

5. #65 Sahid, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014

The proof is i've seen people loose jobs and go deep in dept because of abusing and irresponsible decisions made with their smoking habits. Btw.. I tried to play nice but you had to run in here and say that people's problems are all bullshit and basically saying that your point of view is the only one that matters frustrates me because its obvious that its not..   

Enough said again sir.

That has NOTHING to do with Cannabis Sahid. That is their own inability to control their life. These people will always have trouble. With jobs, woman, money, etc......Why claim a plant has taken control of them? It is their own laziness, lack of ambition and drive that put them in their positions. Not Cannabis.

7. #67 Sahid, Jan 26, 2014

No... because before he smoked he was actually motivated to change and thats when he got his job, then he started buying way too much weed. Now im not saying that weed caused his problems but its obvious that it didn't help.

Take a look at these posts Welchy. They are absurd. Unless you too think that Cannabis is addictive, dangerous and causes withdrawal, forces people to spend all of their money on it and ruins their lives. Yeah. I'm intolerant of that propaganda and ignorant rubbish since I have been out there advocating it's legalization for the past 15 years. And now since we have the first two states legalize it for adult recreational use these boards have seen an influx of new people spreading the same old drivel. I'd rather come off as a know-it-all asshole than a completely ignorant drone who can't even use a damned search button, or try to learn the FACTS before stating their skewed opinion based on nothing as fact. No experience, no knowledge...yet we are supposed to listen and agree? Not gonna happen. It kind of seems like the cops are back on here trying their bullshit again. What? You didn't know that cops troll these boards with that garbage? They sure do..
     Welcome to GC. Watch the name calling...

9. Tolerance is tolerance, but a rip of my 12" bong always put me where I wanted to be.

Then we are agreed. He is a self indulgent person. And it could very easily transmute to hard drugs, cheeseburgers, candy, booze or women. You made it sound as if Cannabis was the root of all of his problems. It clearly is not. His problem lies deep within, he has a hole he is trying to fill. Cannabis will never do it. He needs to get a grip on his life. Sobriety is a good start, since he seems to get carried away with ease on things that make him feel better. I have a sister like that. She hates cannabis but smokes two packs of cigarettes a day and eats like a horse...if horses ate cheeseburgers. LOL

I hope your not referring to me when you say cannabis is dangourus and will "force people to spend all their money on it and ruin their lives" because i clearly stated in my post that i didnt think it caused his problems and i think weed is a great medicine. LOL keep telling me your cop delusion that im just a cop thats inducing the propaganda, it just makes me underestimate you more. i hate propaganda.

12. #72 Bill O'Really, Jan 26, 2014

Son..If I really though you were a cop...I'd have already had you banned. You want your IP address? LOL. I was referring to your earlier posts. You are reading other posts aren't you? Not just trolling for an argument?

Just give it a rest Sahid. We'll bump into each other again. And if you don't like me....Oh well. You were the one that took offense when I stated that people on here were obviously ignorant to the facts. You've backed off of your earlier statements and that is fine. I'll stick to mine as they are facts. Give it a rest. We'll see how you fit with the rest of the community. As I said....I'm one of the nice ones. Some of us have grown weary of the influx of new people coming in with the same old tiring stories about weed addictions and stepping stone theory and elevated levels of tolerance leading to increased drug usage... It's old. It's boring...and it just isn't factual.
      Cheers. I'm going to bed.

14. #74 Sahid, Jan 26, 2014
    Yes and im not "trolling for an argument" im simply voicing my opinion over what i've seen happen multiple times, and not tolerating when people start bashing on other people and calling them liars. Anyways its 3 am and im tired as fuck goodnight

15. Drink dude it resets tolerance for some reason. Other then that u can't.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app