Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke without needing a t break?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FacktoidTrappa, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Hey everybody I was wondering if any of you have figured out the best way to smoke/vape without ever needing to go on a t break? What are you schedules for when use use like? And how many days per week? Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. how about only smoke at 11.20am and 4.20pm 

• Like Like x 1
  3. and mix up your equipment, + smoke grav's dont smoke joints 

4. I usually will buy a ounce of danks a week. When i purchase my dank I will put 3 grams in a separate jar. That jar is now my safety 'omg i really need to get stoned and cant contain myself' Thats my emergency backup. For me I don't really go into withdraw if I KNOW I have weed on my person. I can easily contain myself and stay sober if I know I have weed. Otherwise If I dont have herb im a grouch and will panic and be forced not to smoke.

I highly recommend a emergency jar.

• Like Like x 3
  5. #5 Jingo Dookstain, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014

I can safely (and logically) assume that tolerance has nothing to do with how weed is taken in, more so about the amount of THC is absorbed. The only way to refrain from requiring tolerance breaks is by moderating the amount and frequency you smoke.

Saying joints, bongs, bowls, blunts and whatever else you smoke out of effects tolerance is like saying Wendy's hamburgers won't make you fat, but McDonalds hamburgers will. You're absorbing high amounts of fat, regardless of which brand you eat. Same goes with marijuana and THC.

• Like Like x 2
  6. eh fuck you@[member="Some Asian Toker"]

• Like Like x 2
  7. say you smoke bongs everyday for a week then switch to a gravity bong i GUARANTEE you will be high as fuck

• Like Like x 2
    Very mature. Grow up.

• Like Like x 5
  9. @[member="highdays420"] haha that could be the perfect solution@FROSTYLEAF hmmm actually this sounds like a very good idea I will try this for my next quarter I buy=) i dont smoke much now I just vape out my arizer solo and extreme q except now my tolerance is so high I cant really feel baked off the solo=/Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    you can't have withdrawal from mj... that's why you don't get it

11. There really is no way, I've smoked almost everyday for like 2 years and still get high. This past year I've been vaping like 3 Times a day (sometimes more sometimes less) and still get zooded off one vape pack, I've never taken a tolerance break, but I do feel like my highs are "less special" because I'm so used to being high I can function normally

12. Dude he's totally right you get way more ripped if you switch your smoking pieces

Sent from the international space station

• Like Like x 3
  13. I stay high all day, that's how I do it. :cool:

14. #14 Mauhini, Jan 26, 2014

Yeah ok buddy lol  :laughing: try quitting and tell me how you bounce back and how that relapse is.

• Like Like x 1
  15. This is a discussion for another thread, but what you said is inaccurate. The withdrawal symptoms aren't nearly as pronounced as the withdrawal syndromes for something like heroin or meth, but existent nonetheless. 

@OP Try different strains

16. #16 OscarZetaAcosta, Jan 26, 2014

I've done it numerous times over the course of the last 2,000 or so years, wasn't difficult at all. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  17. [quote name="rollituptight" post="19407530" timestamp="1390708210"]Dude he's totally right you get way more ripped if you switch your smoking piecesSent from the international space station[/quote]Yes moving from smoking joints to vapes or bongs you can Def tell the difference,but "switching it up" Is a different story. If you smoke a,joint one day then bong the next day, then joint again that second joint isn't going to get you any higher cause you smoked bong and not joints the day before

• Like Like x 1
  18. [quote name="OscarZetaAcosta" post="19407531" timestamp="1390708214"]I stay high all day, that's how I do it. :cool:[/quote]man you must be lucky cos shit id have to sit on my couch all fuckin day to manage that feat lolSent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. #19 Mauhini, Jan 26, 2014

Absolutely correct. Studies were done and although its not listed as  a condition in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM IV) does not mean you can not experience symptoms to withdraw. 

Craving, Sleep Disruption & Mood Swings. Three prime factors to withdraw. And if you say this has never happened even for those of us who go on T breaks you may even experience symptoms but im not trying to thread jack. 

20. Changing strains is a must.  Personally I can get high twice a day every day for months from a single strain but towards the end of an ounce I notice I am not getting as high as I was from the beginning.  As soon as I switch strains the process starts all over.  Also how you get high changes the high.  Smoking, vaping, edibles...its like working out, you have to keep your body guessing.

• Like Like x 1