Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke with new people

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by h2xhardcore, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I need to blaze with new people

Tires if the shady people or blazing alone

I'm in California 19 year old male

Go to community college

Any tips on how to find new smoking buddies

2. Go to the college lounge or cafeteria. There should be a "stoner's table" where the heads all gather.

3. Haha I'm kinda shy. Got Any ideas on how to approach that . Thanks storm I see ur posts everywhere

4. Hotbox your car and walk by. You'll just get a nod, the secret handshake, and your in.:hello:

5. pretty shy myself but i am starting to smoke more with more people i found some through my connect an him an his fam are tight

was dificult the first few times because i am shy as hell when stoned but i am opening up more an shit

they say make yourself at home chillax an make yourself at home just dont over do it

6. Explain more I like lol

7. Any other tips
    What are good topics to talk about when blazing with people or new people

8. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']

Any other tips
    What are good topics to talk about when blazing with people or new people[/quote]

You could ask em what strains they like or what they like to smoke out of or what quality they smoke : schwag mids dank

9. Thanks good ideas
    Any more

10. Yea,
    What kind of munchie foods they enjoy
    What they like to watch or play while blazed
    Or anything really on the topic of cannabis

You could also share some funny ass High stories . If they are legit stoners they should be pretty chill regardless, I've never met a mean stoner yet lol

11. True except ones who use u for weed
    Anyways do u play Xbox

12. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']

True except ones who use u for weed
    Anyways do u play Xbox[/quote]

Unfortunately no. I play hard on my ps3 ,All my friends play Xbox and no one I know for real play ps3 lol.

13. Shit lol
    I used to have ps3
    Why don't u get Xbox

14. [quote name='"h2xhardcore"']

Shit lol
    I used to have ps3
    Why don't u get Xbox[/quote]

I really don't mind Xbox but it annoys me Microsoft charges for something that should be free like online accessibility. I don't pay apple to have to get on wifi, or pay Sony. That's pretty much my only thing against them. That and dad bought me a ps3 not a xbox360 so that's what I got lol

15. Fasho both are nice

Wat games u play

R you getting the new grand theft auto

16. Hotbox your car and walk by. You'll just get a nod, the secret handshake, and your in.:hello:

17. PC Gaming master race checking in

18. Don't get

19. I thought it would be good for the sake of the thread to send you a pm :p

20. Where in Cali are you?