How to smoke weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Penchant, Feb 16, 2016.

1. #1 Penchant, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    This is my first post ever on here. I have wanted to post for a long time but I would smoke and be too lazy.[​IMG] Anyways here are some ways to smoke and not get caught.

How to smoke inside:

• Get or create a sploof. I make mine with a paper towel roll and some dryer sheets.I stuff about 10 sheets inside the roll and then rubber band the end with 10 covering the end. This will cover the weed smell decently.
    • Second, cover the crack at the bottom of your door. You can use a damp towel but I use a large pillow that spans the length. I am not sure if I should be using a wet towel instead for better effectiveness.
    • Open window(s) wherever you are smoking. This will slowly get rid of smells within a closed space.
    • Lean out of the window or use a fan to blow the smoke out of the window.
    • Take smaller hits so it doesn't become cherried or leak any smoke into the room.
    • Blow slowly into the sploof until you don't see anymore smoke exiting the end.
    <span style="background-color: #ffffff;">How to smoke outside:</span>
    • For stealth in public places I will use a cigarette filled with weed and the filter cut off. Afterwards smoke a cig to overwhelm any weed smell on you.
    • Smoking outside somewhere not very public is different. I would smoke with the wind away from whoever you don't want to smell it.
    • If a sploof is available, use it. This is one of the most effective ways of covering your tracks.
    • Try to avoid blowing smoke onto yourself if concerned about odor. For best results, find the way the wind is blowing and point your face the way it is blowing. Also, try to hold your hit in for as long as possible this will leave less smoke to stick to your clothes or hair.
    • If possible, smoke a cig afterwards. Tobacco covers pretty much any smell because of its distinct, strong odor. It will cover weed smell in your mouth, clothes, and hands.
    How to smoke without a pipe/bong:
    • Apple pipe - Make a hole through the middle about half way through the apple. Make a second hole in the side of the apple that connects the two holes inside the apple. The top hole is where you pack the bowl.
    • Water bottle bong - Get a water bottle and empty the water. Burn or cut a hole a little bit past the half way mark. Now find a socket that looks good for bowl size. Now find a plastic pencil piece or something that will carry the smoke from the socket to the pipe. Make the hole u burned the size for your socket and bottom piece to barley fit into the bottle. Lastly, burn a small hole into the side of the bottle to create a carb.
    • Secret agent - If you only have cigs handy and no papers or pipe to smoke from then use this method. First, grab the cig and roll ur fingers into the tobacco. This makes it lose and fall out of the cig. Keep doing this until it is all out. Then grind your weed and pack it in. Have something that you can use to push down the weed and pack it better. Once you have filled it almost fully, tie the end. Now cut off the filter of the cig. Pack the weed from where the filter used to be. Now find something to use as a crutch such as some cardboard.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I never understood the towel trick, I mean smoke rises...the cracks near the top of your door are what you need to worry about. Also unburnt marijuana itself reeks so its not always about smoke control.

3. Lol I'm so bake freight now

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. How to smoke weed inside without getting caught - Eat edibles. Alternatively, build a vaporizer, and smoke out of that. Remember to hide it when you're finished.

How to smoke outside - Eat edibles.

5. we're not even the same species but you're fucking beautiful

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-