Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Smoke This Hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlowinTesticals, Apr 30, 2013.

1. My dealer said he's selling some afgan gooey bubble gum hash for cheap so I bought some. How do I smoke it? I have a foil pipe, plastic bong bowl, and a microwave. Please help.

Heres a pic

Attached Files:

2. Is this supposed to be funny?

3. dude those look like raisins haha

4. [quote name='"chiveschoncybil"']dude those look like raisins haha[/quote]

Man don't be playin me you know damn right that shit is hash, I don't appreciate trolling

5. #5 JoeShmoaa, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    I believe i sense a very low level of maturity...

6. should change your name to blowinraisins

7. Obvious troll. Op You should go put those raisins, i mean hash, in the microwave for 3 minutes then light all that shit in your foil pipe plastic bowl. hopefully you get sick before you finish it all...

8. Take the whole batch and throw it in some oatmeal and YouTube the California raisins.

9. im not playing dude im pretty sure your joking but im from colorado i know what hash looks lke those are a handful of minute maid raisins looks like your dude got the best of you sorry man in not trying to be mean.

10. Wow. Must have alot of time on your hands bro