Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke these weed crumbs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thestlos, Nov 2, 2010.

1. I just scraped my grinder and came up with a small pile of weed crumbs and such. My question is how can i smoke it, my friend told me that weed crumbs will get me super high

The only thing is, i have some left over guts from a cigarillo, so if i put a bit of that in my bong, then sprinkle the weed on top. is that my best bet?

2. guts of a cigarillo you mean tobacco? cause if you did that, even with the bong it would taste pretty fucking nasty. save the kief imo

3. save it for what? so i can smoke it later, ill have regular weed later

4. Hell I would just put that in a bowl with a screen in the bottom of it

5. kief or trichomes, not weed crumbs. Weed crumbs are tiny bits of buds.

yeah you can put it on your cigarillo,i'd top a bowl of bud with it though

6. I'd milk a bong of tobacco till its ash but don't suck it through, blow the smoke out cuz its fucking gross ass tobacco, and then put the keif on top and smoke it, the ash will act as a screen

7. do not put tobacco in your bong..jesus christ. save the kief/weed crumbs and let it get really condensed. like really really condensed. look up kief online. then smoke it like little patties

8. or do what i said since you probably don't have enough to make hash with it and you just wanna get high haha

9. Id smoke it in a bowl but Id use like 3 screens since it's so fine.
    Then Id light it up but Id be VERY careful, VERY slowly moving the lighter towards it to just barely combust it. If you do it right I think you can catch a good buzz.

Or you can do hot knifes.