Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to smoke stealthy with parents home.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mrmarijuana, Dec 21, 2010.

1. #1 Mrmarijuana, Dec 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2010
    Hello smokers, I'm going to tell you how I smoke with stealth indoors. I had to learn to smoke stealthy because I live with my parents.

First, Make a sploof, this eliminates 75% of the smell. Next, get incense (preferably hand dipped). When you smoke use a spoon, bubbler, or bong. When you exhale your hit blow the smoke through the sploof and have a window open and incense lit.

I did this and when my dad walked in 10 seconds after I exhaled a hit and he couldn't smell pot at all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. A for effort, but this thread has been done over and over and over again with the same exact info.

3. i just smoke at 1am when my dad is sleeping lol, and exhale into a sock or some shit.

4. Bullshit.Your numbers are ridiculous.

5. indeed. lots of common sense as well.

how about

1. sneaking out
    2. blazing
    3. sneak back in

3 easy steps to help you on your way to becoming a pro

• Like Like x 1
  6. i smoke in the storage room, which nobody goes into

7. simple mate, exhale your smoke into a balloon.

A punching bag balloon will hold 3-4 hits easily, which is all you should need. Tie it off with a string and let the air out the next day. It won't smell like mj anymore.

Then you can reuse your balloon.

8. i vapourize if i ever stay with a host who doesnt aprrove of the chronic

9. go outside? usually i just go on the back porch and light up a blunt.. not that hard

10. for me, condoms are much more accessible and therefor i use them

11. I think the smoke will diffuse through the baloon and wreak the fuck out:gc_rocks:

12. All you need is a sploof, a spoon, a lighter and a window.

1)Inhale
    2)Hand over bowl
    3)Exhale out window through sploof
    4)
    5)Profit

13. This was what I used to do before I would sneak out. And it worked. No, my numbers are not bullshit. Incense really cover up the smell!

14. I like your logic but can you also cut spending by 50%?

15. 1: Lean head out window
    2: blow smoke out window
    3: get high.

Wow extremely difficult thinking here boys. :wave:

16. I only do this when it is too cold to blaze outside. I don't use incense though, I turn the shower on in the bathroom on all the way hot. Then after I smoke I shower normally and the smell is usually out.

17. I didnt say incense dont cover up smell I said your numbers are ridiculous.
    How did you arrive to them?