Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. :smoking:I have smoked the resin out of my Bowl befor and it got me pretty high.

2. I'm never smoking resin again. I smoked resin tonight and I barely feel like I got high, and the high I got was kinda dirty, and I felt like I was just breathing lighter fluid in my lungs.

3. "barely high" beats no high at all at least

4. experiencing exactly that right now

5. i literally just found this forum. pretty cool, glad to be a new member. anywho, i find the best way for me to smoke resin is in the bong. i just roll it into a ball without touching it too terribly much (gross smell on fingers) and stick it in the designated "nasty bowl. the trick is to make sure you are in a draft-less area so your lighter wont flicker or go out and cause you to inhale unlit lighter fluid. and i try to stick it on the side of the bowl as close to the hole as i can without clogging it. and inhale slowly at first to get it fired up real quick. i used to hate it, and i still would rather not, but sometimes your d00d flakes or periodically sucks at his job so you kind of have to.

6. i have a pipe i use for only smoking resin. just a glass eyedropper without the squeeze part. just stick the sticky shit in the flared end, and suck the dropper side. my lungs are a bit weak. so i suck it into my mouth, and mix with air from my nose as it goes in my lungs. i smoke resin whenever i am alone. saving my bud for groups. as it is better for bongs

7. #67 PipesDreams, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    bout to smoke a bowl of resin right now.. mostly dank res... so should be good.

edit: blitzed!

8. See's how much you know buddy ;)

9. resin is a tar-like substance. If you scrape your bowl and "powder" comes out, it's merely particles of almost-beat weed that got stuck in the resin layer covering your bowl. I always get tons of this when I scrape my bowl, even though it still gives me the nasty-ass high that resin does.

10. The best tool I've ever found for scraping pipes, bongs etc. is street-sweeper tines.

They're made of really hard steel and often have a little bend at the end that works as a scoop. Further, they are small enough that they fit in most carb-holes and smoking ends.

I don't know where to get them, but there are street-sweepers everywhere.

I'd clean them off with some good rubbing alcohol before using them, of course. ;)

11. 1. Jugular.
    2. Inject.
    3. ?
    4. Profit

12. Haha oof just cleaned out my new (used) pipe, did not know you can do this.

Anyways, just wanted to say, one of the best ways to clean a bowl is to use the attatchment on fingernail clippers to get under your fingernails.
    You know, the little curved metal piece? fits the bowl great.

And this pipe has these two curved chambers that were hella hard to get.... Ironically enough, fuzzy pipe cleaners worked best!

13. I am a master at this dude.

If you want to properly scrape resin, get those little plastic cable ties, the ones that make the "click click" noise when you snap it together.

cover the carb with your finger and blow through the mouth piece of the bowl to heat the resin so its easier to scrape.

Start scraping.

Get a small blade, scrape the resin off of the tie and repeat. i can can clean my bowl to make it look brand new with this technique.

when im done, i wait about 6 hours for the resin to dry, depending on how much you have it may take longer. then i just pack it up into a one hitter, the first 2 hits might be really gross because the resin may still be a little wet on inside, so it mostly tastes like lighter fluid unless you have some type of heat rod.

its one hit high shit. if its all dro/dank resin, you will get baked off of one good hit. a tip for making the resin more smokable, save some ashes and combine the ashes with the resin, it turns it into more of a solid smokable rather than some gooey bullshit. or put some weed, whichever you have..but im guessing if you are scraping resin, you probably dont have weed.

anyways, this is what my bowl looks like after im done scraping it
    [​IMG]

see what i mean, brand new lol.

14. I did this: Glass Bowl + Fire + Candle.
    i just sat it over the flame until it started to make popping sounds and smoke was coming out of the shotgun hole. Once this happens the resin will make smoke for about 3 to 5 minutes. Be extremely careful when handling the bowl after heating. Be careful to warn others when passing the bowl of the heated danger. Smoke is also semi-hot, not too hot but take the first hit slow.

[​IMG]

15. I keep most of my res for when I run out of weed. It is a last resort only, and If I dont run out before I clean my bong, then I throw it away. Res is bad for you, I hate to say it, but its true. :(

16. i beg to differ

17. #77 _Refuse_, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010

Negative.
    There are around 600 additives found in cigarettes. Roughly 4000 compounds are created by burning that cigarette and 40 or so of them are known carcinogens. Quite dissimilar to marijuana, a completely natural herb. They aren't "nearly" the same.

This also accounts for the lack of similar addiction capabilities.

18. Best way I found to smoke resin is to put a piece of it on top of a pipe screen, flip your bowl upside down and insert the screen so that the resin is inside of the chamber. Keep the bowl facing downwards, with the resin sitting on the screen. Use a lighter to heat it and begin pulling when it starts to sizzle/smoke. It will burn quickly so don't use too much at a time - the hits will be amazing. The best part is, when the resin melts it will collect in the middle of the screen instead of the inside of your pipe. Keep smoking until it's ash, and don't pull too hard or you'll suck that down as well.

In addition to ease of use and efficiency, I've found that smoking resin this way makes it a significantly more tolerable experience. There is less work and prep time involved, the pulls are much smoother, and taste a bit less like ass. Plus, smoking a pipe upside down is pretty darn gangster. :cool:

19. wire coat hangers work well for getting resin out of bongs, (and pipes) you would have to heat the bong up on the stove for a minute... just bend the coat hanger to your liking you'll have to snap it with pliers first...also, i like adding "K2 summit" or blonde to weed resin that will definately do the trick if you dont know what K2 is look that shit up it is LEGAL shit for now at most smoke shops...LOL 3 year old thread, but who cares!

20. people actually smoke that stuff still?