Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Thank goodness i grow and never run outta bud. I have smoked resin...20+ years ago...nasty shit. I prefer now to clean my rigs just to hit better...not to scape out a buzz. If it works for y'all...then have at it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I explained if you can find fault then please do so, from what I can ascertain the stuff that goes inside your lungs is the stuff that collects on the pipe, I see no reason why it would be any different do you?

3. #204 Reth, Oct 9, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    Bro, you saying it doesn't mean it's true we can't take the word of some random dude on the internet. Either site your sources or please refrain from posting shit that isn't true. And here you guy buddy, from an extraction company way back did a test on resin. The dude even admits that even though there is thc an stuff still present it isn't good for you to smoke it, because of you know this thing called tar.

MCR Labs Blog - cannabinoids in resin

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. MCR Labs Blog - cannabinoids in resin

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/QUOTE]
    OK let's look at it

RESIN CONTENT
    THC max of just over 12%
    THCa 0.5% (amazing THCa still exists in resin O_O)
    CBD 1%
    CBN 1.4%
    CBDa 0.1%
    It also contains "unknown contaminates" (very scientific? how do we know its all contaminates? even pure shatter is only 80% THC it could be many things flavonoids, terpenes or terpenoids to name a few (im guessing not in resin though))

Almost 15% by weight consisted of cannabinoids!

Vapourising it, you will only inhale cannabinoids, like I said this is formed from the cannabis you smoke, whatever is in this pipe is in your lungs

5. OK let's look at it

RESIN CONTENT
    THC max of just over 12%
    THCa 0.5% (amazing THCa still exists in resin O_O)
    CBD 1%
    CBN 1.4%
    CBDa 0.1%
    It also contains "unknown contaminates" (very scientific? how do we know its all contaminates? even pure shatter is only 80% THC it could be many things flavonoids, terpenes or terpenoids to name a few (im guessing not in resin though))

Almost 15% by weight consisted of cannabinoids!

Vapourising it, you will only inhale cannabinoids, like I said this is formed from the cannabis you smoke, whatever is in this pipe is in your lungs [/QUOTE]
    Not really. All the bud I smoke is well over 12% so the resin is much weaker than the bud it comes from.

6. Dont listen to these bacement stoners imma tell you the secret of getting high when your low or out, dont mind the wall of text im lazy, first off your dont want the tar like rezin you want the rezin closest to where you pack your herb hoefully you dont use a screen you will be in for a treat but for instance i use bongs you dont want any rezin from the part that perculates or where smoke passes through water it will all just be nasty tar thats filled with old bong water and stale terps an who knows what and other bs you want the plyable stuff from the bowl it will have alot of trichomes mashed into it from packing bowls and a bit lower from the bowl will be weed that gets stuck to the rezin when you snap a bow or weed that falls through the hole while packing never smoke the gooey tar stuff its nasty and not worth the time thats how you get head aches and really messy for disgusing nothingness ive experimented alot back in the day twhen i went to high school now onto how to smoke rezin you want it busted up as much as you can laying on a bed of ashes or if you absolutely have to smoke the tar melt it into the ashes thats my way to get more high instead of hitting butane trying to ignite a ball of wet tar , and just a little add in if you own a grinder you can rinse it out with iso and oor the dirty iso into a glass dish and than evaporate the alcohol and you will have a decnt amount of extract depending how dirty your grinder was or you can take a razor blade and scrape all the hash off the teeth and walls if you dont have any laying around