How to smoke out of a new/freshly cleaned glass chillum without inhaling the weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Ganja ☤, Dec 31, 2013.

1. #1 Ganja ☤, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    Every time I clean my chillum it is virtually impossible to get a screen to sit in it properly. So I'll use it without a screen to get some resin build up, but I always inhale weed/ash. Do you have any tips or tricks to avoid this or to keep the screen in it?

2. Have you tried cutting down the screen with scissors to fit it in?

3. Put in the screen and pack weed on it, doesn't have to sit perfect. After the first pack or two you should be able to adjust it.

4. I take a little metal rod and press the screen into the shape of the bowl

5. Well I've been using a chillum exclusively the past 4-5 weeks and I haven been using the palm method at all, and I haven't sucked in nearly anything, it helps if the weed that you're getting is in large nugs and then you can just break the piece of nug off to where it's slightly bigger than the bowl and you just squish it down in there sideways and nothing falls off.. and just I case I keep my tounge back in my mouth just in case anything does fall I can just push my tounge forward and spit it out pretty fast- but if all else fails just look up the hand cupping method and you will never get any in your mouth again

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app