Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke in your room

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by canadiankush69, Nov 25, 2011.

1. im taking it you've never spent a solid winter in new hampshire?

2. i never wanted to take the chances of smoking in my room since my moms up my ass about it, but abo 4ish? months ago i bought a vape, been blazin in my room ever since and the only thing my moms ever said is "whys it smell liek popcorn?" lol

3. Not yet :D I lived in upper MD and it got pretty cold, not as cold as you though lmao. Still...bundle up. :smoke:

4. i love when people say "go outside" the point of someone smoking inside is that they CANT go outside man. Ex. parents home dont know you blaze sort of thing (not me). explain how you can go outside 5 times a day for 10 minutes each time and smell like pot when you come in and not have your parents think something is up.

5. #25 fucking baked, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    take a small enough bowl to be able to cash in one hit. a screen helps. CRACK the window and if you have a window screen put a hole in it. run a tube out it blow through it.

no smoke inside. no smell inside. go ahead and spray fabreze so you dont start tweakin while your high.

6. weed bratton is the greatest fuckin name ever